sh3llshock

Rank 2
sh3llshock
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:33 am

sh3llshock... has something to say

and it ain't pretty
I quit.

Will finish a couple of videos, maybe play a few farewell friendly matches in pub with whoever wants to play with me, and then I'll uninstall and say good-bye. If you see me online after December it's probably not me, or my main probably got hacked or something.

It's been 3 years since I made my main account on AVA and since then I've only managed to get to Captain III but it was fun and worth it.

It was fun. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks IJJI, I'm sorry for all the times I criticized you. I never knew things could get any worse, I was so ignorant and selfish back then. But now that I've come across a harder and more stubborn foe, you've taught me to be more thankful and aware of things. Funny how a video game can change you, but I've never come across a video game that was as dear to my heart as AVA was. Thanks topher for introducing me to this game back in 2009. Thanks to all my fans for the support even though I'm not here to show off or be a pro player. Thanks to all my friends and anyone I even remotely know, friend or foe; each and every one of you have taught me many valuable things.

Peace out guys, and I may see you next time... on sh3llshock's reviews. Or something else.

contacobaia13 wrote:
Why BR has no place in IESF 2012? It has several times with teamplay and experience ...
Izbenese wrote:
How do i use m4a1 mk3? People tell me to burst fire with it and others say full auto. What do i do?
Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:35 am
Good bye and have fun c:

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:36 am
imma hack ur acc bro. sup gais im da new sh3ll.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:37 am   Last edited by ZiggyIsGrape on Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: sh3llshock... has something to say

and it ain't pretty
sh3llshock wrote:
I quit.

Will finish a couple of videos, maybe play a few farewell friendly matches in pub with whoever wants to play with me, and then I'll uninstall and say good-bye. If you see me online after December it's probably not me, or my main probably got hacked or something.

It's been 3 years since I made my main account on AVA and since then I've only managed to get to Captain III but it was fun and worth it.

It was fun. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks IJJI, I'm sorry for all the times I criticized you. I never knew things could get any worse, I was so ignorant and selfish back then. But now that I've come across a harder and more stubborn foe, you've taught me to be more thankful and aware of things. Funny how a video game can change you, but I've never come across a video game that was as dear to my heart as AVA was. Thanks topher for introducing me to this game back in 2009. Thanks to all my fans for the support even though I'm not here to show off or be a pro player. Thanks to all my friends and anyone I even remotely know, friend or foe; each and every one of you have taught me many valuable things.

Peace out guys, and I may see you next time... on sh3llshock's reviews. Or something else.  

Oh man I know I've said that I hate these kinda posts but this made me cry Crying or Very sad

I will say, farewell, time while you were a part of this great community was awesome and I hope you find all that you are looking for.

I've watched many go, and with each generation of passing forumers/players, a new batch comes in. That I am thankful for, and also a little saddened by =/

Farewell Shellshock

~ Longest Surviving AVA Forum Gamer ZIGGY

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:39 am
the first of many.

ok now if we can just get another several thousand to follow

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:39 am
whoiskangaru wrote:
the first of many.

Too bad Snowshovel gets paid too much to quit playing AVA.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:40 am
whoiskangaru wrote:
the first of many.

You'll have to use force >:c

It'll take alot more for me to finally be done with something I endear so much, but know that I am sickened by the pitiful state of AVA now

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:47 am
i miss ijji its wuz awesome times there, AWESOME EVENTS.
its wuz a small company but its wuz the best
i miss ijji so much

even if aeria doing good i will miss ijji

DoctorMisterBen

Rank 2
DoctorMisterBen
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:48 am
remember when we all couldn't wait for the transfer?

Life's funny!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:49 am
i remember when most hate at ijji :C Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad