Author Message

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
Joined
02 Apr 2011
Posts
80
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:42 pm

About RO2?

does it seem worth playing while waiting for lime it seems interesting but what do you guys think?
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Re: About RO2?

Takakuro wrote:
does it seem worth playing while waiting for lime it seems interesting but what do you guys think?  


Horrible. Lacking.
Maybe in the future it'd be okay.. But you seem stunned by LO from when we talked, so I doubt you'd enjoy RO2.

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
Joined
02 Apr 2011
Posts
80
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:52 pm
Dude..LO has left an everlasting imppression on me that will never go away X.X

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Yeah, RO2 really isn't all that impressive. Character models and the graphics in general are quite nice, as are skill effects, and you can do a lot of exploring, which is nice, but the game-play is pretty generic stuff.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:05 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Yeah, RO2 really isn't all that impressive. Character models and the graphics in general are quite nice, as are skill effects, and you can do a lot of exploring, which is nice, but the game-play is pretty generic stuff.  


There isn't anything to explore either QQ
Graphically looks decent though

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:07 pm
qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
Yeah, RO2 really isn't all that impressive. Character models and the graphics in general are quite nice, as are skill effects, and you can do a lot of exploring, which is nice, but the game-play is pretty generic stuff.  


There isn't anything to explore either QQ
Graphically looks decent though  


Yeah, I know. I was really disappointed by that. :/

If it weren't for the silly time restriction, I'd be playing it, though. Gives me something do to. xD

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:11 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
qawsar wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
Yeah, RO2 really isn't all that impressive. Character models and the graphics in general are quite nice, as are skill effects, and you can do a lot of exploring, which is nice, but the game-play is pretty generic stuff.  


There isn't anything to explore either QQ
Graphically looks decent though  


Yeah, I know. I was really disappointed by that. :/

If it weren't for the silly time restriction, I'd be playing it, though. Gives me something do to. xD  


Same T_T I'm really glad though that LO changed their job advancing to every 15 levels, having to level uptil 25 in RO2 with minimal skills was just too much

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:17 pm
Every 15 levels.....that doesn't give you much time in-between advances to play around with new skills, though. :/

Advancing that often is a bit much, in my opinion.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
Joined
16 Sep 2008
Posts
523
Location
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:28 pm
After these comments about the level progression I begin to fear... Will LO be too easy? (I hate easy games.)

Flying pigs took my signature away~

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:30 pm
ColdB26 wrote:
After these comments about the level progression I begin to fear... Will LO be too easy? (I hate easy games.)  


Yeah, me too. :/

Easy is not fun.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: