randomdeadchick

Rank 0
randomdeadchick
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

QQme Givaway

Well, I didn't do any good with it..
Giving away pride, QQme, fairly new, 6 loses on record, Reason for giveaway=I suck at leading apparently..
Advertisement

asasabc122

Rank 3
asasabc122
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: QQme Givaway

Well, I didn't do any good with it..
randomdeadchick wrote:
Giving away pride, QQme, fairly new, 6 loses on record, Reason for giveaway=I suck at leading apparently..  

i guess u just got tricked Very Happy
cw with some friends,they leave the clan after they lost & gave u the master. now you cant leave. GG

''Trust gets you killed, Love gets you Hurt,Being Real Gets you Hated.''

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:22 pm
Ok, believe me, no one wants your clan. Just create a new account, rank it to corporal and give the clan to that account. Takes max a hour and you're done.

randomdeadchick

Rank 0
randomdeadchick
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:32 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
Ok, believe me, no one wants your clan. Just create a new account, rank it to corporal and give the clan to that account. Takes max a hour and you're done.  

Thank you!

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:21 am
randomdeadchick wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:

Thank you!  

Abso has been defeating me with his pro responses lately, I am glad though helpful people are still around here ^_^ . I am too busy lately.

I will say this, sometimes even if you lose a lot, you learn to lead in the process. Of course there are many friendly clans , look around after you pass that clan over to your different account.