Author Message

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
204
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:04 am

Waiting for Lime Odyssey is boring

lol so am another person waiting for Lime Odyssey , and i quited Eden Eternal like 2 month ago i stil log on now just to talk to ppl, but am bored i got no new mmo to play and i like to play mmo that is new >.< i dont like to join a game were its already few months old i like to enter new game with fresh comunity >.< any suggestion of any games comin out soon or thats our for a month or so ?
Advertisement

A5sas51n

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2008
Posts
7
Location
elmwood park United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:22 am

Re: Waiting for Lime Odyssey is boring

Azurasin wrote:
lol so am another person waiting for Lime Odyssey , and i quited Eden Eternal like 2 month ago i stil log on now just to talk to ppl, but am bored i got no new mmo to play and i like to play mmo that is new >.< i dont like to join a game were its already few months old i like to enter new game with fresh comunity >.< any suggestion of any games comin out soon or thats our for a month or so ?  


You can try Ro2, Just entered close beta and open beta will be on Dec 27.
http://ro2.playpark.net/download.html
It seems like an ok game, but LO for me is my dream game =p

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:32 pm
I know how you feel, but I think something good will come our way this month. c:

{Yes, I am indeed overly optimistic! Don't hate, kthanks. ;p}

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
204
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:09 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
I know how you feel, but I think something good will come our way this month. c:

{Yes, I am indeed overly optimistic! Don't hate, kthanks. ;p}  


haha what good wil come ? am curios whats on your mind

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:21 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Dec 12, 2012 7:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Azurasin wrote:
xSerenitas wrote:
I know how you feel, but I think something good will come our way this month. c:

{Yes, I am indeed overly optimistic! Don't hate, kthanks. ;p}  


haha what good wil come ? am curios whats on your mind  


Hmmm....

Remember how in the last update we saw from Nyago, the one from August, he stated that Aeria is looking to start the next phrase of Lime Odyssey's testing before 2013 begins?

Well, we haven't seen him nor Anex for a couple of months.

I think that we could see an update this month at the very least, since we're way overdue for one.

Mind you, I'm just speculating, so don't quote what I'm saying as fact. :>

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
204
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:38 pm
haha well if that hapens i gues we wil al be happy because its been a long time already ..

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Yep! c:

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
Joined
14 Oct 2010
Posts
1439
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:59 pm
I smell a early christmas present coming or maybe not early but still.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
249
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:08 pm
omg so am i

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
204
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:16 pm
kittymix wrote:
I smell a early christmas present coming or maybe not early but still.  


you are gonna give me something for christmas D: ?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: