slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:45 am

State of AVA

So my issues right now are:

1. New update was all AP stuff. Worried about that obviously. If you can't buy anything new with euros, people will give up and hack or quit.

2. Aeria servers are the worst ive ever experinced on AVA. At least once a day the server crashes for a few minutes. In ijji, that was like a once a few month issue...

3. So many bugs like the m being blocked, can't start radar/e-space in practice channel, and other small things.

4. The last update took 2 months to bring, which was the longest it ever took for an update on AVA other than when we were merging. Way. Too. Slow.

These are my problems. Don't really see any hackers lately, after the new patch.
Advertisement

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:46 am

I am Snaes.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:48 am

Re: State of AVA

1. New update was all AP stuff. Worried about that obviously.
Agree

3. So many bugs like the m being blocked, can't start radar/e-space in practice channel, and other small things. Agree

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:50 am

spacefire11 wrote:
1. New update was all AP stuff. Worried about that obviously.
Agree

3. So many bugs like the m being blocked, can't start radar/e-space in practice channel, and other small things. Agree  

I agree with 4, too.

I am Snaes.

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:51 am

slimeyava wrote:
So my issues right now are:

1. New update was all AP stuff. Worried about that obviously. If you can't buy anything new with euros, people will give up and hack or quit.

2. Aeria servers are the worst ive ever experinced on AVA. At least once a day the server crashes for a few minutes. In ijji, that was like a once a few month issue...

3. So many bugs like the m being blocked, can't start radar/e-space in practice channel, and other small things.

4. The last update took 2 months to bring, which was the longest it ever took for an update on AVA other than when we were merging. Way. Too. Slow.

These are my problems. Don't really see any hackers lately, after the new patch.  

I agree with this post.
I shall wait 2 months again for update.

There are no stupid questions, there are stupid people

wsrvnar

Rank 1
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:56 am
After merge from IJJI, Aeria gave to us 2 awesome updates with 3 new guns go to shop per update. But THIS UPDATE totally crap!! I will keep my hope in the next update!!!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:00 am
WS this update wasnt the best one. Lets hope to get a better update in future.

Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:21 am
Ijji had some pretty crap updates too, but they always remedied things next month. I will agree with how terrible the Aeria servers are, and how the last update was 99% AP items.

To be honest, if they never added guns to the game from now on, I'd still be a happy camper. I have so much fun playing with my clan and just goofing around. Rushing to the boat in e-boat, crouch-running everywhere with a Saiga on India, it's a blast for me. Let's just hope that the updates improve.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:55 am
Devipwny wrote:
Ijji had some pretty crap updates too, but they always remedied things next month. I will agree with how terrible the Aeria servers are, and how the last update was 99% AP items.

To be honest, if they never added guns to the game from now on, I'd still be a happy camper. I have so much fun playing with my clan and just goofing around. Rushing to the boat in e-boat, crouch-running everywhere with a Saiga on India, it's a blast for me. Let's just hope that the updates improve.  

Still not gcoin only updates

I am Snaes.

Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:59 am
CyberRion wrote:
Devipwny wrote:

Still not gcoin only updates  

No, they never had those thankfully. I hold out hope that it won't get so bad that in 5 updates, 13 / 15 guns are AP only.