BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:24 am
Inarcadian wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Please fix your **** English, I've seen BRs with better English than yours.  

Thank you and totally agreed. This whole thread gave me brain cancer, uncoherent stuttering without any point at all.

And some of you peeps applied to be a GS...well, I know that it is not required in any way to type in a proper way on a forum board, but wow, those convos gave me the chills.
I'd expect people to at least be able to type their opinions and such in their mother tongue.  

How do people say stuff like that? Such a terrible thing to say. Not even in the way it is to be interpreted, but just saying it. Like... why would someone say that? Lo and behold they get it, God forbid.  

Ahh, my bad, wasn't trying to offend anyone with that remark, thought about changing that....

eh my bad.  

Freedom of speech but I've seen people post remarks like that before and I've wondered the intent of such a comment. I mean, I know its to offend the people of the thread or someone looks at an artwork or video and say it gave them eye cancer but I dont know... it just seems so dark a thing to say. To even jest about i guess...
Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:33 am
CurvedScissors wrote:
@JRMC

I forgot who it was on the ijji forums, but he was a nice BR, with a nice ping  

Yeah, my all right English and my ping rounding 60ms was awesome and totally labeled me as a BR. Also, I live in South America which is now called Europe because our languages are identical. Don't forget that I'm also from Mexico and any other Latin related language.

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:41 am
BenFTW_ wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Please fix your **** English, I've seen BRs with better English than yours.  

Thank you and totally agreed. This whole thread gave me brain cancer, uncoherent stuttering without any point at all.

And some of you peeps applied to be a GS...well, I know that it is not required in any way to type in a proper way on a forum board, but wow, those convos gave me the chills.
I'd expect people to at least be able to type their opinions and such in their mother tongue.  

How do people say stuff like that? Such a terrible thing to say. Not even in the way it is to be interpreted, but just saying it. Like... why would someone say that? Lo and behold they get it, God forbid.  

Ahh, my bad, wasn't trying to offend anyone with that remark, thought about changing that....

eh my bad.  

Freedom of speech but I've seen people post remarks like that before and I've wondered the intent of such a comment. I mean, I know its to offend the people of the thread or someone looks at an artwork or video and say it gave them eye cancer but I dont know... it just seems so dark a thing to say. To even jest about i guess...  

I apologize for that remark and make sure not to use it so light heartedly again. Sorry again.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/

SquishyBanned

Rank 2
SquishyBanned
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:42 am
k ill leave da forums nao

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:47 am
SquishyBanned wrote:
k ill leave da forums nao  
no, you said that u will stay in da forum.
That you may come back,

@CUREKDSEIGFGA
Just get a life,
please stop Quote me and stop watch my topics please.
becuse i wont discuss something with you. Since youre a idiot.
thank you for understanding

Regards,
Spacefire11

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:17 am
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
@JRMC

I forgot who it was on the ijji forums, but he was a nice BR, with a nice ping  

Yeah, my all right English and my ping rounding 60ms was awesome and totally labeled me as a BR. Also, I live in South America which is now called Europe because our languages are identical. Don't forget that I'm also from Mexico and any other Latin related language.  

Wait, did you think that was aimed at you?

lul, I think his name was CptChina or something, he was a nice guy.
spacefire11 wrote:

@CUREKDSEIGFGA
Just get a life,
please stop Quote me and stop watch my topics please.
becuse i wont discuss something with you. Since youre a idiot.
thank you for understanding

Regards,
Spacefire11  

I kinda wonder what that makes you.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:21 am
what the heII is going on up in here?

guys, cant we just all get along please?

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:23 am
xAtomicEgg wrote:

That would remove my excuse for post farming, so no.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:25 am
xAtomicEgg wrote:

ckrudesison is mad at me

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:49 am
CurvedScissors wrote:
Wait, did you think that was aimed at you?  

The heck, man.
You got to start saying names.
Thought it was for me and I was like "This guy doesn't know me. Better start some shit."