spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:12 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 6:17 am. Edited 1 time in total
VMGLom wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Please fix your **** English, I've seen BRs with better English than yours.  
Funny how none gave a shït about your comment, i have noticed that you like to get attention i lold. None gave a sht when its was ur Birthday Rofl u was supposed to make a topic.

3 Questions for you
Why do u care how he spell? cant u just go to heli and get a life ? then hate at him always?  

just dont care about him he is a idiot he always tell me that. Smile Actuly i dont give a sht about hes comments anymore.

M4a1 its wuz aimed at me
Advertisement

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:14 am   Last edited by CurvedScissors on Dec 08, 2012 6:18 am. Edited 1 time in total
m4a1mk3power wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

This I will guess was aimed at me.

Just for you I will start to use my school English as You seem to take offense to my bad English.

Witch in turn is not really bad English just short hand typing for forums as I don't feel my future will depend on my English from these forums but what grades I got from school and college.

I will try just for you  

I can read and understand your English, but I'm having problems with spacefire's

Wasn't aimed at you, was aimed at spacefire
VMGLom wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Funny how none gave a shït about your comment, i have noticed that you like to get attention i lold. None gave a sht when its was ur Birthday Rofl u was supposed to make a topic.

3 Questions for you
Why do u care how he spell? cant u just go to heli and get a life ? then hate at him always?  

Like I give a ****.

And for the questions:
1st: OCD
2nd: Nope
3rd: Sure, I'll always hate on him, if that's what you want.

@JRMC

I forgot who it was on the ijji forums, but he was a nice BR, with a nice ping

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:16 am
CurvedScissors wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

This I will guess was aimed at me.

Just for you I will start to use my school English as You seem to take offense to my bad English.

Witch in turn is not really bad English just short hand typing for forums as I don't feel my future will depend on my English from these forums but what grades I got from school and college.

I will try just for you  

I can read and understand your English, but I'm having problems with spacefire's

Wasn't aimed at you, was aimed at spacefire  

The only BR that knew how to speak English was CptIce.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:25 am
VMGLom wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

3 Questions for you
I need to agree wif you

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:26 am
k.

HuKKSTAR

Rank 1
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:02 am
no one cares about some bad swedish kid as well.

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:12 am
CurvedScissors wrote:

Thank you and totally agreed. This whole thread gave me brain cancer, uncoherent stuttering without any point at all.

And some of you peeps applied to be a GS...well, I know that it is not required in any way to type in a proper way on a forum board, but wow, those convos gave me the chills.
I'd expect people to at least be able to type their opinions and such in their mother tongue.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:16 am
Inarcadian wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

Thank you and totally agreed. This whole thread gave me brain cancer, uncoherent stuttering without any point at all.

And some of you peeps applied to be a GS...well, I know that it is not required in any way to type in a proper way on a forum board, but wow, those convos gave me the chills.
I'd expect people to at least be able to type their opinions and such in their mother tongue.  

How do people say stuff like that? Such a terrible thing to say. Not even in the way it is to be interpreted, but just saying it. Like... why would someone say that? Lo and behold they get it, God forbid.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:17 am
Inarcadian wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

i never applied for gs, and i will never do it

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:19 am
BenFTW_ wrote:
Inarcadian wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

How do people say stuff like that? Such a terrible thing to say. Not even in the way it is to be interpreted, but just saying it. Like... why would someone say that? Lo and behold they get it, God forbid.  

Ahh, my bad, wasn't trying to offend anyone with that remark, thought about changing that....

eh my bad.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/