Author Message

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
4114
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:54 am
Please fix your **** English, I've seen BRs with better English than yours.

Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:57 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
I was in putin yes but at the current time I am babysitting my friends clan while his Computer is broke.

I love all the Putin players all great people and Kata voice on TS is nice to listen to apart from the fact she can't really understand my English as i talk so fast!!!!  

Ah, yes. I used to be in that clan.
Great clan but nothing really special, at least not when I was in it.
We'd mainly lose CWs' all the time.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:58 am
wsrvnar wrote:
Are you working for Aeria, space??

We need talk about the crap situation of AVA because we love AVA and don't want our game corrupt!!! We want Aeria hear our opinions to improve AVA (for us and for Aeria)!!!

If we always keep silence, Aeria will never see their wrong and AVA will be corrupt in near future!!

If you don't want to see "QQ" topics, please quit forum and don't come back!!!!
 
No im not working for Aeria Games. I agree that we need to let Aeria hear out opinions. but this month we will get a update and we will see.

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
125
Location
Israel
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:59 am
spacefire11 wrote:
wsrvnar wrote:
Are you working for Aeria, space??

We need talk about the crap situation of AVA because we love AVA and don't want our game corrupt!!! We want Aeria hear our opinions to improve AVA (for us and for Aeria)!!!

If we always keep silence, Aeria will never see their wrong and AVA will be corrupt in near future!!

If you don't want to see "QQ" topics, please quit forum and don't come back!!!!
 
No im not working for Aeria Games. I agree that we need to let Aeria hear out opinions. but this month we will get a update and we will see.  

lol where do you get the confidence that we'll get an update this month?
i can totally see aeria opening a topic sayin

"YOU ES BAD KIDS THIS YEAR NO UPDATE FOR YOU AHUEHUEHEU"

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:01 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 6:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
KetamineSea wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
wsrvnar wrote:
Are you working for Aeria, space??

We need talk about the crap situation of AVA because we love AVA and don't want our game corrupt!!! We want Aeria hear our opinions to improve AVA (for us and for Aeria)!!!

If we always keep silence, Aeria will never see their wrong and AVA will be corrupt in near future!!

If you don't want to see "QQ" topics, please quit forum and don't come back!!!!
 
No im not working for Aeria Games. I agree that we need to let Aeria hear out opinions. but this month we will get a update and we will see.  

lol where do you get the confidence that we'll get an update this month?
i can totally see aeria opening a topic sayin

"YOU ES BAD KIDS THIS YEAR NO UPDATE FOR YOU AHUEHUEHEU"  
lmao, But we should get a update every month ? Correct me if im wrong.

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
Joined
21 Feb 2012
Posts
698
Location
Congo (Brazzaville)
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:02 am
spacefire11 wrote:
but this month we will get a update and we will see.  


this is just speculation, as it was that we would get one in October and one in November

wsrvnar

Rank 1
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Posts
303
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:02 am
spacefire11 wrote:
wsrvnar wrote:
Are you working for Aeria, space??

We need talk about the crap situation of AVA because we love AVA and don't want our game corrupt!!! We want Aeria hear our opinions to improve AVA (for us and for Aeria)!!!

If we always keep silence, Aeria will never see their wrong and AVA will be corrupt in near future!!

If you don't want to see "QQ" topics, please quit forum and don't come back!!!!
 
No im not working for Aeria Games. I agree that we need to let Aeria hear out opinions. but this month we will get a update and we will see.  


I agree with you, Aeria gave to us 2 awesome updates with 3 new guns go to shop per update after merge from IJJI. THIS UPDATE maybe a "accident" and i still keep hoping in the next update!!

I think the best solution for Aeria and gamer is pre-release guns will come to shop in timed AP type in then change to Euro and AP permanent guns in shop on the next update!! That's best!! We can wait!!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:04 am
wsrvnar wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
wsrvnar wrote:
Are you working for Aeria, space??

We need talk about the crap situation of AVA because we love AVA and don't want our game corrupt!!! We want Aeria hear our opinions to improve AVA (for us and for Aeria)!!!

If we always keep silence, Aeria will never see their wrong and AVA will be corrupt in near future!!

If you don't want to see "QQ" topics, please quit forum and don't come back!!!!
 
No im not working for Aeria Games. I agree that we need to let Aeria hear out opinions. but this month we will get a update and we will see.  


I agree with you, Aeria gave to us 2 awesome updates with 3 new guns go to shop per update after merge from IJJI. THIS UPDATE maybe a "accident" and i still keep hoping in the next update!!

I think the best solution for Aeria and gamer is pre-release guns will come to shop in timed AP type in then change to Euro and AP permanent guns in shop on the next update!! That's best!! We can wait!!
 
The Best thing aeria can do is to give us a good update as possible. I think the problem with last update was that everyone was ready for a double update but we just got one.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5077
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:09 am
CurvedScissors wrote:
Please fix your **** English, I've seen BRs with better English than yours.  


This I will guess was aimed at me.

Just for you I will start to use my school English as You seem to take offense to my bad English.

Witch in turn is not really bad English just short hand typing for forums as I don't feel my future will depend on my English from these forums but what grades I got from school and college.

I will try just for you

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
125
Location
Israel
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:11 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Please fix your **** English, I've seen BRs with better English than yours.  


This I will guess was aimed at me.

Just for you I will start to use my school English as You seem to take offense to my bad English.

Witch in turn is not really bad English just short hand typing for forums as I don't feel my future will depend on my English from these forums but what grades I got from school and college.

I will try just for you  

i love witches :3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: