Author Message

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:18 am

Re: @Kids that saying they going to leave the game

m4a1mk3power wrote:
That does not mean I do not like you, It means hmmmmm brain please remember who this guy is.  

Well, I'll force your brain to remember me now.
Guess my name and I promise your brain will instantly remember me and I'll tell you why.
Advertisement

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4472
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:23 am
About this comment :- No euro shop weapon was released. Only a corn on the cob melee weapon after two months. That is reason enough. Anyone saving up euros for the update was disappointed and their only option was to gamble their euros they saved up on a euro capsule shop weapon release.

Yes I feel the update was light on euro items but still you not feel saying your going to Quit is a little over the top?

One update was light on Euro guns so lets Quit......... Seems a little over the top

Why not wait to see next update and see what comes with it?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:26 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 5:57 am. Edited 1 time in total
m4a1mk3power wrote:
About this comment :- No euro shop weapon was released. Only a corn on the cob melee weapon after two months. That is reason enough. Anyone saving up euros for the update was disappointed and their only option was to gamble their euros they saved up on a euro capsule shop weapon release.

Yes I feel the update was light on euro items but still you not feel saying your going to Quit is a little over the top?

One update was light on Euro guns so lets Quit......... Seems a little over the top

Why not wait to see next update and see what comes with it?  
THat was im saying. I will complain

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4472
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:29 am

Re: @Kids that saying they going to leave the game

JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
That does not mean I do not like you, It means hmmmmm brain please remember who this guy is.  

Well, I'll force your brain to remember me now.
Guess my name and I promise your brain will instantly remember me and I'll tell you why.  


Well I don't want to guess wrong and I don't want to make myself look even worse by guessing wrong a 1000 times.

I tell you one thing tho if your ign was the same as your forum name I would jump to say hi to you seeing I would know who you was.

It's not like we don't spend a lot of time talking on forums and it's not like I don't respect what you say because a lot of the things you say have merit.

........ So your ign is?

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:29 am

I am Snaes.

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:32 am

Re: @Kids that saying they going to leave the game

m4a1mk3power wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
That does not mean I do not like you, It means hmmmmm brain please remember who this guy is.  

Well, I'll force your brain to remember me now.
Guess my name and I promise your brain will instantly remember me and I'll tell you why.  


Well I don't want to guess wrong and I don't want to make myself look even worse by guessing wrong a 1000 times.

I tell you one thing tho if your ign was the same as your forum name I would jump to say hi to you seeing I would know who you was.

It's not like we don't spend a lot of time talking on forums and it's not like I don't respect what you say because a lot of the things you say have merit.

........ So your ign is?  

Okay, okay, you're right.
It's MaminhasPT. I'll let you know that Maminhas stands for Boobies, so yeah, keep that in mind next time
hue

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4472
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:45 am

Re: @Kids that saying they going to leave the game

JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
That does not mean I do not like you, It means hmmmmm brain please remember who this guy is.  

Well, I'll force your brain to remember me now.
Guess my name and I promise your brain will instantly remember me and I'll tell you why.  


Well I don't want to guess wrong and I don't want to make myself look even worse by guessing wrong a 1000 times.

I tell you one thing tho if your ign was the same as your forum name I would jump to say hi to you seeing I would know who you was.

It's not like we don't spend a lot of time talking on forums and it's not like I don't respect what you say because a lot of the things you say have merit.

........ So your ign is?  

Okay, okay, you're right.
It's MaminhasPT. I'll let you know that Maminhas stands for Boobies, so yeah, keep that in mind next time
hue  


Ah I even know why When you see me my replies are small.

Every time i come across you I'm with putin players means I'm in putin TS so I hardly talk via in game chat.

I will look out for you in future

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:49 am

Re: @Kids that saying they going to leave the game

m4a1mk3power wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
That does not mean I do not like you, It means hmmmmm brain please remember who this guy is.  

Well, I'll force your brain to remember me now.
Guess my name and I promise your brain will instantly remember me and I'll tell you why.  


Well I don't want to guess wrong and I don't want to make myself look even worse by guessing wrong a 1000 times.

I tell you one thing tho if your ign was the same as your forum name I would jump to say hi to you seeing I would know who you was.

It's not like we don't spend a lot of time talking on forums and it's not like I don't respect what you say because a lot of the things you say have merit.

........ So your ign is?  

Okay, okay, you're right.
It's MaminhasPT. I'll let you know that Maminhas stands for Boobies, so yeah, keep that in mind next time
hue  


Ah I even know why When you see me my replies are small.

Every time i come across you I'm with putin players means I'm in putin TS so I hardly talk via in game chat.

I will look out for you in future  

Oh, you're from the Putin clan?
Where some player named Katarina was or?

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4472
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:51 am
I was in putin yes but at the current time I am babysitting my friends clan while his Computer is broke.

I love all the Putin players all great people and Kata voice on TS is nice to listen to apart from the fact she can't really understand my English as i talk so fast!!!!

wsrvnar

Rank 1
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Posts
303
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:54 am
Are you working for Aeria, space??

We need talk about the crap situation of AVA because we love AVA and don't want our game corrupt!!! We want Aeria hear our opinions to improve AVA (for us and for Aeria)!!!

If we always keep silence, Aeria will never see their wrong and AVA will be corrupt in near future!!

If you don't want to see "QQ" topics, please quit forum and don't come back!!!!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: