spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:02 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 9:00 am. Edited 6 times in total

REQUEST LOCK

Request lock
Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:03 am
lol space

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:05 am   Last edited by m4a1mk3power on Dec 08, 2012 5:07 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: @Kids that saying they going to leave the game

spacefire11 wrote:
Just leave becuse

I care about them..........

I care for the whole community of this game even counting the people that don't like me.

I just feel people are mad with the new update for one reason :- Ak200 being timed

Other than that I can see no reason to be upset.
...................................................................................................................................
Post from other topic i made:

As the other guns "Bear Guns" are just a timed event like we got on Ijji with things like Tempest, Dual Bar and so on "So i can't see why you guys can be mad at them"

So getting to the point of Ak200 being timed: I really don't see the problem with future Pre release guns being timed.

Not like you don't have a choice to buy or not and being fair the AK200 is not much better than the Bis anyway.

I think it's only the future Pre Release gun that will come out as timed "Don't hold me to that" and with pre release capsuls they were not even special in anyway, yet cost 130AP Aeria had to make some changes about this to make it worth trying to spend 130AP to win something you could just wait 30 days for.

I agree with the idea of PRE RELEASE being timed once the gun hits shop as it validates the point of the pre release being 130AP per cap.

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:07 am

m4a1mk3power wrote:
I care for the whole community of this game even counting the people that don't like me.  

Pft. You hate me.
Every time I see you in-game, I'm like "Heyoo" and you're thinking to yourself "Who the heck's this guy" and you give me a weak "Hi" and I'm like "Okay...".

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:10 am

Re: @Peapole that saying they going to leave the game

spacefire11 wrote:
Just leave becuse

OH and stop make topics Ava is dead/Youre leaving  

I agree.
We seriously do not care whether you're leaving or not. If you leave, leave. Making topics about i'm leaving the game/ava's dead, just shows that deep in your heart, you still care about the game and actually don't want to quit...

There are no stupid questions, there are stupid people

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:11 am

m4a1mk3power wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Just leave becuse

I care about them..........

I just feel people are mad with the new update for one reason :- Ak200 being timed

Other than that I can see no reason to be upset.  

No euro shop weapon was released. Only a corn on the cob melee weapon after two months. That is reason enough. Anyone saving up euros for the update was disappointed and their only option was to gamble their euros they saved up on a euro capsule shop weapon release.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:14 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 5:56 am. Edited 3 times in total
i agree with you gemz

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:15 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 7:17 am. Edited 2 times in total
i agree gem<

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:15 am
spacefire11 wrote:
yeah its anoying when they keep QQ in topics that give game is dead  

The heck, space.
Did you turn on your murder mode or something?

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:16 am

JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:

Pft. You hate me.
Every time I see you in-game, I'm like "Heyoo" and you're thinking to yourself "Who the heck's this guy" and you give me a weak "Hi" and I'm like "Okay...".  

Ah please don't feel upset as your right I don't know most the people that PM me or talk to me in game.

Some reason people from all over AVA community know me and like to pm me for different reasons, also the amount of people with 10 or more Alt's drives me crazy as already I know too many in game and it was hard to keep up with 1 account but then add there other 9 alt's it becomes hard to keep up.

I'm like "Heyoo" and you're thinking to yourself "Who the heck's this guy" :- Most of the time yes

That does not mean I do not like you, It means hmmmmm brain please remember who this guy is.