KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:55 am
spacefire11 wrote:
ok here is my suggestion for u guys that i cry that u going to leave.

Just wait for next update i think aeria will make all Pre 30 days but then next update they will be euro  

How about you check the other games that aeria host?
My spider senses telling me not the next update and not the update after will be any better and change AVA in the good direction...
You make it seem like you're an aeriagames fan boy.
Advertisement

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:13 am
KetamineSea wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

Just wait for next update i think aeria will make all Pre 30 days but then next update they will be euro  

My spider senses telling me not the next update and not the update after will be any better and change AVA in the good direction...

No all he said was just wait for the next update and see what comes.

Reason why most seem to be mad is the lack of euro items that came in the last update.

So his point is valid wait for the next update and check what items come.

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:17 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
KetamineSea wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

Reason why most seem to be mad is the lack of euro items that came in the last update.

Its not just that m4 im upset with the unprofessional service that aeria provides,
instead of making the game better they make it worse they wait untill the last second to announce updates,their servers are bad the list can go on and on...

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:19 am
If this was a normal update i dont think this whould happen. But since the Gs told us its will be a double update then we got a bad one---

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:36 am
KetamineSea wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
KetamineSea wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

Its not just that m4 im upset with the unprofessional service that aeria provides,
instead of making the game better they make it worse they wait untill the last second to announce updates,their servers are bad the list can go on and on...  

The reason why Aeria do not announce updates has been stated by Aeria.

Here is the reason they gave so your up to date:-

Updates are posted as they happen, we do not like to promote updates as
we do not want to promise something that could be flawed and then have
to delay the update.

About the unprofessional service :- That really depends how you look at this situation, Aeria took a game that was full of problems and a small part of the community committed to breaking the rules.

Aeria have done a lot of good work that seems to be quickly forgotten :- New AC, Keeps the AC up to date, A ton more events than Ijji ever gave, A better forum for the community witch keeps getting better.

The list goes on but I don't want to waste all your time.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:39 am
i remember when peapole used to say Just give us a new AC and we are happy. The problem with aeria is when they do something good its always something bad that happen later.

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:49 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
KetamineSea wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
KetamineSea wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

The reason why Aeria do not announce updates has been stated by Aeria.

Here is the reason they gave so your up to date:-

Updates are posted as they happen, we do not like to promote updates as
we do not want to promise something that could be flawed and then have
to delay the update.

About the unprofessional service :- That really depends how you look at this situation, Aeria took a game that was full of problems and a small part of the community committed to breaking the rules.

Aeria have done a lot of good work that seems to be quickly forgotten :- New AC, Keeps the AC up to date, A ton more events than Ijji ever gave, A better forum for the community witch keeps getting better.

The list goes on but I don't want to waste all your time.  

You're not wasting my time so don't worry about it
as for the AC i like how you make it sound like two things "New AC ,Keeps the AC up to date" whats the point of having outdated AC? it took them more than half year to implement the AC when they finally got that new AC we started having horrible DC issues after a month public hacks bypassed the AC and are still out there you can check for yourself...
you also forget the fact that AC suppose to be a given to any game.
i still stand for my opinion that aeria is being unprofessional, look at how much bugs they implemented with "Dat Patch"
check out AK200 description

so **** professional.

WittyHobos

Rank 0
WittyHobos
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:54 am
k

Trying to clean up my act.

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:12 pm
.AnapShock wrote:
Well ur not the only one that quites because of the way Aeria is going with A.V.A
I would prob quit aswell due to that same fact, and others that I spoke ingame are having the same opinion. Especially since I just read that part of the foreseeable new way of Pre-release weaps...
I just hope Aeria realizes soon, before it's to late.

To u, I hope u find urself a good new game! Wink  

Thats just another reason people who are quitting can mention as to the why they are quitting.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 08, 2012 2:14 pm
We should all move to JAVA and make asians rage with our lag. :3