Hell3hitu

Rank 2
Hell3hitu
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Max Flash Lapis

Request
I would like to submit a request asking for a GM to scan the game for Max Flash lapis.

How many were originally released into the game?
How many are on active accounts?

In other words, if i were looking to buy a max flash lapis, how many potential sellers would i be looking at? Would it be worth my time to look?

Can a Max flash be GM extracted, remain in its same form (lvl 1 max flash +3)?

Appreciate it
Advertisement

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:01 am
It should be possible to remove with GM extrat legally with out they remove it, since it's a legit lapis. And some players got them linked legit and use them still.

Hell3hitu

Rank 2
Hell3hitu
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:18 am
found a seller but dont know how much its worth to me to cast faster heals lol... prob be best for sin or hunt

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:37 am
Hell3hitu wrote:
found a seller but dont know how much its worth to me to cast faster heals lol... prob be best for sin or hunt  

the attack speeds only influences the time gap between two attack interactions (like auto-attack / skill use ). It occurs at all classes.

signature of xybolt

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedDec 09, 2012 9:51 pm
Hell3hitu wrote:

Not worth it for casters. Very Fast is as high as you need to go. Extremely Fast is a waste, due to gcd on skills. Extremely Fast attack speed really only benefits melee classes and hunters/archers.

ThinKing2008

Rank 2
ThinKing2008
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:54 am
Well, the dupe has brought the prices down, so i would not remove all items...

just try to find the origin of this dupe, and end it...

But some toon probably will be fully stacked with these duped items that are being sold by some major resellers.... Which means the duping has ended already.

So, it is hard for the GMs to find out the origin.

And what is up with these GOLDSELLERS lately? they overwelming the AH once again....

I would say its an inside job, cause to me, it seems like no actions are taken... But i would never dare to suggest such:P

So, for now, buy some good stuff cheap, and enjoy the game as long as you guys can<3

<a>Photobucket</a>