DontCaeria
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Re: UCG Listen UP

Phil.Br wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
Phil.Br wrote:
Wayzata wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

If DefkoN is not added to the roster by the start of the tourney tomorrow morning I AM DONE with UCG.

So think about this  

ok  

Hahaha, I thought the same! Let's change the rules for 1 player Wink  

It's not changing the rules for one player. Make the tourney fair for two teams of 5.  

I wasn't on about that  

Sure seemed like it.
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:05 pm
I don't think he knows me, what I DID, and why I was making the points I was

In this case I'm not just any other old player >.>

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:06 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
I don't think he knows me, what I DID, and why I was making the points I was

In this case I'm not just any other old player >.>  

You're not just any old player...
You're Detective GS_Ziggy!

tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:11 pm
Listen up you squidwards I'll single handedly annihalate you all! Like C'mon look at me look at me lift up no hands doing doughnuts around y'all. Say something!!!!

ps let 'em play

Posted By Aeria Mobile

DirtyBugger

Rank 1
PostedDec 09, 2012 10:00 am

Re: UCG Listen UP

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
It has come to my attention that team DefkoN was not added to the brackets because they missed the signup deadline up 7 minutes. Leaving the brackets scrambled with 19 participants.

This is unfair since the thread advertising this holiday tourney was removed from the stickied list and hidden in a section that is rarely checked, so it is understandable if they did not even know the tournament existed until the last minute.

So here's whats up, I believe it is highly unfair to have them not participate because they missed the deadline by 7 minutes, especially given the circumstances. AND, the brackets are set at 19 participants, leaving MERC in a negatively handicapped position requiring us to win MORE matches than most other teams to come in first.

If DefkoN is not added to the roster by the start of the tourney tomorrow morning I AM DONE with UCG.

So think about this  

The fact that they close the sign-up +-1 day before the cup starts is allready kinda Brilliant.
A lot of teams scramble some guys together & sign up for the cup just a few hours before it starts.
I know this from the ESL , we open the sign-up a few weeks before the cups starts and we close it +-1hour before our cup starts. Then we generate the brackets & let the teams start.

UCG has some more points that they could do better , some changings in the ruleset can make it a lot better.
A good thing is the raidcall they use to contact all the players within the second , that is very well done!

grtz
DirtyBugger (BiTlpP)

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Iesf pahahahhahaha

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:01 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Dec 09, 2012 12:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
EDIT: Oopsie, was little late.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:03 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
I don't know what happened. I'm very dizzy cause of been ill lately and can't read much around here but after reading Ziggy's post, i'd like to say that with Defkon coming back, i can see AVA's competitive scene flourishing again.

I'm not a Defkon fanboy/girl. But I do know that so far, they have been the best team on AVA until they quit for the last something months. Players looked up to their great teamwork and having them play in the UCG tourny could have been a great challenge for all the other teams out there. I'm not yet so sure of who is still in Defkon and who's not but adding them to the roaster will be the least Kury can do to welcome one of the greatest teams in the FPS gaming history.

Defkon Should Play

ps: back to my dizzy world.. gosh  

You're probably a little late for these words.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:03 pm   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 09, 2012 12:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
oSkOrpion wrote:
I don't know what happened. I'm very dizzy cause of been ill lately and can't read much around here but after reading Ziggy's post, i'd like to say that with Defkon coming back, i can see AVA's competitive scene flourishing again.

I'm not a Defkon fanboy/girl. But I do know that so far, they have been the best team on AVA until they quit for the last something months. Players looked up to their great teamwork and having them play in the UCG tourny could have been a great challenge for all the other teams out there. I'm not yet so sure of who is still in Defkon and who's not but adding them to the roaster will be the least Kury can do to welcome one of the greatest teams in the FPS gaming history.

Defkon Should Play

ps: back to my dizzy world.. gosh  
http://challonge.com/avadecbrawl

I WUB DEFKON but i dont know why Smile

And u just bumped A DRAMA THEARD

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
SnowShovel_AVA
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:03 pm
ucg screwing up? why am i not surprised?