Author Message

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18339
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:58 pm

UCG Listen UP

It has come to my attention that team DefkoN was not added to the brackets because they missed the signup deadline up 7 minutes. Leaving the brackets scrambled with 19 participants.

This is unfair since the thread advertising this holiday tourney was removed from the stickied list and hidden in a section that is rarely checked, so it is understandable if they did not even know the tournament existed until the last minute.

So here's whats up, I believe it is highly unfair to have them not participate because they missed the deadline by 7 minutes, especially given the circumstances. AND, the brackets are set at 19 participants, leaving MERC in a negatively handicapped position requiring us to win MORE matches than most other teams to come in first.

If DefkoN is not added to the roster by the start of the tourney tomorrow morning I AM DONE with UCG.

So think about this

Advertisement

Wayzata

Rank 2
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
689
Location
Iraq
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:02 pm   Last edited by Wayzata on Dec 07, 2012 11:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: UCG Listen UP

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:


If DefkoN is not added to the roster by the start of the tourney tomorrow morning I AM DONE with UCG.

So think about this  

ok

iDeadlySushi

Rank 3
iDeadlySushi
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
1060
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:03 pm
An ultimatum...

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18339
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Re: UCG Listen UP

Wayzata wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:


If DefkoN is not added to the roster by the start of the tourney tomorrow morning I AM DONE with UCG.

So think about this  

ok  


Are you in any way affiliated with UCG?

if not then I don't know why you even had to post this

chpsss

Rank 0
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Spain
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:07 pm   Last edited by chpsss on Dec 07, 2012 11:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total
They knew DefkoN would enter, then someone payed some bucks to Kury to get rid of them, huehue.

It's a free win if they play :/

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18339
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:08 pm
chpsss wrote:
They new DefkoN would enter, then someone payed some bucks to Kury to get rid of them, huehue.

It's a free win if they play :/  


Free win or not, everyone should have the right to play

And although I don't believe what you said about kury to be true, I won't contribute to an organization that is biased to the players it is meant to serve

chpsss

Rank 0
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Spain
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:10 pm
I agree with you, and no, it's not true, don't think he'd be so selfish :3

chpsss

Rank 0
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
168
Location
Spain
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:11 pm
wanna see defkon **** some asses q.q

Wayzata

Rank 2
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
689
Location
Iraq
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Re: UCG Listen UP

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Wayzata wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:


If DefkoN is not added to the roster by the start of the tourney tomorrow morning I AM DONE with UCG.

So think about this  

ok  


Are you in any way affiliated with UCG?

if not then I don't know why you even had to post this  

Just sayin
im pretty sure 90% of the people that are gonna post on this topic arent gonna be UGC affiliated, rage more i could care less

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7200
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:18 pm
Its funny, because UCG bent some of their own rules, yet didn't let this pass. Lolk.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: