spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:33 am
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
go uninstall ava becuse one update? Lol WAKE UP  

Space I'm not sure if you're randomly spamming or just acting like you're dumb. no offence  
i dont know why he should leave becuse one update, That im saying just wait for next update to know if this is true

Advertisement

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:34 am
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

Space I'm not sure if you're randomly spamming or just acting like you're dumb. no offence  
i dont know why he should leave becuse one update, That im saying just wait for next update to know if this is true  

You're spamming the forums about people "QQing" (Which means to rage quit, just saying, and not crying) because of aeria. If we let them alone they'll just destroy AVA like they've done with the previous update

I am Snaes.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:35 am
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

You're spamming the forums about people "QQing" (Which means to rage quit, just saying, and not crying) because of aeria. If we let them alone they'll just destroy AVA like they've done with the previous update  
i will wait for next update

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:35 am
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

So will I.

But you'll see that it'll be same sht as this one

I am Snaes.

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:37 am
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

Yes, Aeria apparently has a business model that is based upon testing player's patience. Wait, wait, and oh, please wait. By the time they finally do it right, you'll be waiting in lobby alone or with other players who decided to wait. Then, you can say that the wait was worth it while you wait an hour for enough players to start a match. Maybe this post is a little over the top in regards to cynicism and isnt likely accurate to where AVA will be after waiting but it shows you how Aeria has made people lose some if not all faith in them.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:37 am
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

So will I.

But you'll see that it'll be same sht as this one  
i promis if its the same i will take back everything i said, and i will agree with everyone that complain Smile

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:40 am
Like m4a1mk3 but i changed some words

Yes I feel the update wasnt the prefect on euro items but still you not feel saying your going to Quit is a little over the top?

Quit......... Seems a little over the top to say

Why not wait to see next update and see what comes with it?

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:41 am
spacefire11 wrote:
CyberRion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:

Space im not sure what you're on i really dont know...
1 update? you wake up
from the very moment we transferred to aeria i experienced nothing but problems and issues.
for the first update we probably had to wait half year if not more,BS promotion events,not stable servers now instead of DCs im getting hardcore lags,took them WAY TOO LONG to f**king update the anti cheat and guess what? BRgh bypass it after a month and now what? they turn this into Combat Arms 2

oh i forgot to mention that stable servers and a working anti cheat are suppose to be a given

Ekstrack

Rank 2
Ekstrack
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:53 am
I got a feeling that Unrealbot will get more profit than Aeria if the updates are like the last one.

AznMaggot wrote:
People die if they are killed.
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/ccbadboy90

Inarcadian

Rank 2
Inarcadian
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:18 am
spacefire11 wrote:

Ummm yea, one update...

in 2-3 months...

which was garbage...

totally understandable.

Inarcadian aka WizRT (formerly iRefuse/IHIRefuse) ESL contact: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6567990/