GDimgod

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:51 am
probably gonna quit too i`ve lost my 3 main acc`s ( BunnySwag, Peeky and Leonardvl )
i just made an new acc to get the `tons of guns` aeria promised us.
Guess its time to quit after seeing this game going to this rotten status -.- R.I.P ava 2009-2012.
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:51 am
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
I guess we should wait  

You mean like the last two months for this BIG update?  
maybe next month we will get ak200 for euro and Kel tec for ap. ThAt what I think they're doing

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:01 am   Last edited by BenFTW_ on Dec 08, 2012 5:14 am. Edited 1 time in total
spacefire11 wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
I guess we should wait  

maybe next month we will get ak200 for euro and Kel tec for ap. ThAt what I think they're doing  

Optimism is good, denial is not. If you're willing to see if Aeria will revolutionize its current state of affairs after this update then... more power to you. Not everyone has that amount of patience when a long wait shows no results, or doesn't meets their expectations. I have enough patience but I've had enough of patience. lol

iigamefreak

Rank 2
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:12 am
Well I stopped buying ap a long time ago so I'm okay for now.

Just gonna wait and see how these new monthly updates gonna turn out...

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:17 am
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
I guess we should wait  

Optimism is good, denial is not. If you're willing to see if Aeria will revolutionize its current state of affairs after this update then... more power to you. Not everyone has that amount of patience when a long wait shows no results, or doesn't meets their expectations. I have enough patience but I've had enough of patience. lol  
u will get a new euro shop gun from now, if that im saying is right. Maybe this was the start, Next update we get Kel tec 30 days And ak200 For euro
And about 2 month We get Kel tec for euro

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:23 am
spacefire11 wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
I guess we should wait  

u will get a new euro shop gun from now, if that im saying is right. Maybe this was the start, Next update we get Kel tec 30 days And ak200 For euro

What you mean to say is that we will be taking longer to catch up to other versions of AVA. Matter of fact, UAVA wouldnt even catch up. You're typing a guess as to what they are doing as if said guess is acceptable. Not only is it not acceptable but it wouldnt work.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:25 am
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
I guess we should wait  

What you mean to say is that we will be taking longer to catch up to other versions of AVA. Matter of fact, UAVA wouldnt even catch up. You're typing a guess as to what they are doing as if said guess is acceptable. Not only is it not acceptable but it wouldnt work.  
Well THe only thing we can do is wait for next update.

KetamineSea

Rank 0
KetamineSea
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:29 am
the only way to have permanent weapons is to buy the pre release...
time to uninstall ava.
Good game.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:31 am
go uninstall ava becuse one update? Lol WAKE UP

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:32 am
spacefire11 wrote:
go uninstall ava becuse one update? Lol WAKE UP  

Space I'm not sure if you're randomly spamming or just acting like you're dumb. no offence

I am Snaes.