Author Message

getowntkidz

Rank 0
getowntkidz
Joined
17 Dec 2011
Posts
102
Location
Canada
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:08 pm
Hold up a moment? This is a pre-release weapon correct?

Haven't pre-release weapons always been Gcoins, or AP, first? This time they released one to the capsule shop and another to the direct shop?

Maybe they'll release both as euro purchases next month?
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:11 pm
getowntkidz wrote:
Hold up a moment? This is a pre-release weapon correct?

Haven't pre-release weapons always been Gcoins, or AP, first? This time they released one to the capsule shop and another to the direct shop?

Maybe they'll release both as euro purchases next month?  


1- Prerelease guns are in the cap shop purchasable in an individual cap type lottery.
2- This guy says Aeria has decided to release all weapons that enter the prerelease lottery as timed AP only.
3- All guns that were released pre-Aeria had a euro and AP version.

chibi_peee

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
27
Location
Canada
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:13 pm
getowntkidz wrote:
Hold up a moment? This is a pre-release weapon correct?

Haven't pre-release weapons always been Gcoins, or AP, first? This time they released one to the capsule shop and another to the direct shop?

Maybe they'll release both as euro purchases next month?  


All pre-release guns start as AP capsule but come out into euro shop after one month.
Already we wait two months for a single update, which did not even live up to our expectations.

So three-four months for a euro shop gun, assuming they even do that?

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
Joined
20 Nov 2012
Posts
895
Location
No United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:17 pm
Not going to lie. The only reason I started playing this game again was because my other game wouldn't work, but they patched it today so I'm pretty much out. PEACE! Very Happy

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3397
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:20 pm
and i will continue to buy AP.

until i have a modus

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:22 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
and i will continue to buy AP.

until i have a modus  


I have 3 modus ._.

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
Joined
20 Nov 2012
Posts
895
Location
No United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:27 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
and i will continue to buy AP.

until i have a modus  


I have 3 modus ._.  


Why didn't you just stop at one?

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:31 pm
jtruong456 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
and i will continue to buy AP.

until i have a modus  


I have 3 modus ._.  


Why didn't you just stop at one?  


They were from individual. Sometimes I just like to get timed armour and nades.

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
Joined
20 Nov 2012
Posts
895
Location
No United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:37 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
jtruong456 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
and i will continue to buy AP.

until i have a modus  


I have 3 modus ._.  


Why didn't you just stop at one?  


They were from individual. Sometimes I just like to get timed armour and nades.  

Oh.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:41 pm
jtruong456 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
jtruong456 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
and i will continue to buy AP.

until i have a modus  


I have 3 modus ._.  


Why didn't you just stop at one?  


They were from individual. Sometimes I just like to get timed armour and nades.  

Oh.  


Really lucky right? xD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: