lLeonem

Rank 0
lLeonem
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:27 pm   Last edited by lLeonem on Dec 07, 2012 9:33 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I bought a lot of GCoins in IJJI's time because AvA was a great game but I never spent any money on AP because IJJI dropped AvA for 6 Months. After that, Aeria took it and made that first patch where we couldn't do Random Demo and with all those DC's.

I wanted to spend some money to get AP and try to wins some guns or whatever but I was waiting for the second Update. and after 2 months, this update was : "DAT PATCH".

and "DAT PATCH" makes me want to run as far as possible from AvA at the time being.
Now I had to wait until the next patch to see if they would rectify their shot.

Half of an Update with more things that worth a Maintenance(Languages, DCs) and an EVENT(Black Bear, FAL Cannon)

Half of an update + Black Bear event + The Thanksgiving weapons(Octobre)
Doesn't worth a "2 in 1" Update at all.

But as we can read in your post, Aeria have never seen and will never see the color of my money.

GG
By forcing us using AP, you loose a lot of money from those who liked the game and was ready to put money in it because of that.

Now, AP spenders will become more and more of a minority.
Advertisement

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:30 pm
I'm done.

wsrvnar

Rank 1
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:33 pm
lLeonem wrote:
I bought a lot of GCoins in IJJI's time because AvA was a great game but I never spent any money on AP because IJJI dropped AvA for 6 Months. After that, Aeria took it and made that first patch where we couldn't do Random Demo and with all those DC's.

I wanted to spend some money to get AP and try to wins some guns or whatever but I was waiting for the second Update. and this update was : "DAT PATCH".

and "DAT PATCH" makes me want to run as far as possible from AvA at the time being.
Now I had to wait until the next patch to see if they would rectify their shot.

But as we can read in your post, Aeria have never seen and will never see the color of my money.

GG
By forcing us using AP, you loose a lot of money from those who liked the game and was ready to put money in it because of that.

Now, AP spenders will become more and more of a minority.  

Sorry but still have too many guys spend money in AVA!! So hard to see Aeria will change the way which they chosen for AVA!!!

___Deadshot___

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:38 pm
Boycott. That is all I have to say.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Crying or Very sad

chibi_peee

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: COMFIRMED: The future of pre-release guns!!!

wsrvnar wrote:
I sent a ticket to Aeria to ask about AK200:

Yesterday, I really dissapointed when AK200 go to shop in AP (990 AP/30
day) after update!! Why??? In Korea AVA, AK200 is a shop gun which
available in Euro (i don't remember 56000 or 58000 Euro for permanent).
Please make AK200 available in Euro (and permanent), please!!!  

And this is Aeria's reply:

Dear wsrvnar,
Thank you for contacting us.
This is the way these items will work for the foreseeable future.
We apologize if this is not to your liking but there is nothing we can do
to alter it at this time.
We appreciate your understanding.
Regards,
Team Action  

I enjoy the fact that they believe theres "nothing they can do"

oOMeowthOo

Rank 4
oOMeowthOo
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:54 pm
I don't want to say this but, I've played some Pay to win game before, and in those types of games, where players generally hate those who spend money on the game, because the GM will create a clear distinction between paid players and free players, the earlier one will dominate so much and the later one will just have to quit or suck it up.

In this case, the spenders are actually contributing to the destruction of the game indirectly, so please guys do us a favor, civil disobedience or whatever AP boycott, to maintain integrity in our game and keep this game out of pay to win corruption, if we don't do anything now, the game will end up 90% pay to win players 10% suck it up casual player, and 0% competitive player.

Arctosa

Rank 3
Arctosa
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:54 pm
Took a step backwards when ijji gave them the rights to ava.

wsrvnar

Rank 1
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:03 pm
Are you ready to uninstall AVA???

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:05 pm
Arctosa wrote:
Took a step backwards when ijji gave them the rights to ava.  

Ijji was going bankrupt. Aeria bought all the games Ijji had rights to produce. There was no "giving away" or "selling" of AVA to Aeria.