Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:34 pm
I'm more satisfied with the returned Atk recovery. So kudos Aeria for listening to the players.
Advertisement

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:38 pm
=) We try our best to listen to players!

ReveurAire

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:22 pm
It's pretty definitive that there is a STA bug now lol (for me at least). A wait of two hours since the update and I've only gained 20 points.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:45 pm
Lol, it's not a bug, they made it longer for fear of speed running through the game

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:37 am
Something is bugged with Stamina at least. Either the return of 1 for 1 stamina was not put in right or the timer for how long to regain stamina was not implemented properly

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedDec 14, 2012 5:56 pm
They never reverted the Stamina recovery to 1 STA/1 min; It was not mentioned in the update, and the manual help manual still states 1 STA/3 min.

However, I am recovering Stamina at the proper rate right now, so I cannot confirm it being bugged.

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 14, 2012 7:22 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
They never reverted the Stamina recovery to 1 STA/1 min; It was not mentioned in the update, and the manual help manual still states 1 STA/3 min.

However, I am recovering Stamina at the proper rate right now, so I cannot confirm it being bugged.  

Thank you, please check the news for updates!

STA is still 1 per 3 minutes but ATK and DEF are changed and reverted back to normal.
Thank you for your understanding.

bongbenhcusi

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2013 3:19 am

3 mins for 1 sta ...

3 mins for 1 sta is really ridiculous. alot ppl can use tonic to fully restores their sta atk and def . but some ppl like me who have difficulty in using bank cards . thats too unfair sir . plz fix this . thx GM . i can wait for play this game . but 3 mins is really insane :3

Aranitra

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2013 7:29 pm
I hate this 3 minutes for 1 stamina so much, especially for this new Falling Star event.

For those who don't particularly spec into Stamina, the demand of this is ridiculously absurd.

So let me get this straight, I have half an hour to clear 5 floors.
If I run out of stamina on my way, it is almost guaranteed I will lose all of my rewards simply because I wouldn't even have a chance of recovering enough to pass by the floors before the 1/2 hour timer runs out.

Not only is this not newbie friendly, but it forces you into a pidgeon hole saying "Either you pay to continue, or you can't continue further."

I'm not even saying that it has to cater to newbies, all I'm saying is that newer players should have at the very least a fair shot at progression without having to continually pay money to continue going forward.

If you guys don't want people to fly through the content so fast, make it so that it gives less of a % of completion to get through each floor.

I feel like this game is deliberately only targets people who are willing to be whales for the cash shop instead of being inviting to a more broad demographic of potential customers that can pay for slight perks instead of having to literally pay to continue playing.

It's highly discouraging.

I don't feel like waiting 3+ hours for stamina. A 1m:1sta ratio would keep me better engaged in this game, I believe.

MidnightPsycho

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2013 11:44 am
I think stamina would be better at something like 1 every 1.5 or 2 minutes...