Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:56 pm
If you don't count the current Buccaneer Rosa event it's not a big deal, but in times like these where we only have 2hrs to defeat her, 1 AP per 3 mins is not gonna cut it unless you have like a hundreds and hundreds of AP...

What if we already are at our 30th battle and calling for assist isn't even dealing halfway her HP, it's completely meaningless now unless we spend like half our paycheck/allowance just to get her...

It's fair for the people making money, but not for those who spends them.

Give us a chance, at least 1 AP per 1:30 minutes just for this event. XD
Advertisement

Reikanny

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:09 pm
Ascaris wrote:
If you don't count the current Buccaneer Rosa event it's not a big deal, but in times like these where we only have 2hrs to defeat her, 1 AP per 3 mins is not gonna cut it unless you have like a hundreds and hundreds of AP...

What if we already are at our 30th battle and calling for assist isn't even dealing halfway her HP, it's completely meaningless now unless we spend like half our paycheck/allowance just to get her...

It doesn't make sense normally either. I have to wait 3+ hours everytime I want to fight?

The best compromise I can come up with is to let attack and defense points go back to 1 per minute but keep stamina at 1 per 3 minutes. At the very least let us fight!

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Instead of multiplying the regen rate at 3 minutes, why not increase the length of quests? I think it's much wiser for people to play longer rather than having them waiting to play, don't you agree?

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:28 am
Reikanny wrote:
Ascaris wrote:

It doesn't make sense normally either. I have to wait 3+ hours everytime I want to fight?

The best compromise I can come up with is to let attack and defense points go back to 1 per minute but keep stamina at 1 per 3 minutes. At the very least let us fight!  

At this rate I would actually KILL to wait only 3-4 hours to regen AP. Right now I have to wait SIX HOURS AND TWENTY ONE MINUTES to have enough AP to fight once. Well played, guys. Well. Played. >.>

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:22 am
If it was 1 for 1 in japan, why change it. Rather, why change the game at all, copy paste with translation wins you the day

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:00 am
That version, along with the Chinese one, also has Japanese voiceovers between cutscenes (Reesa sounds adorable) and with several lively background music accompanying it (^v^)Quite fetching really.

But yes, those versions have been in longer than the newly released English one, yet still retained the old mechanic and doing well. (Statue of Nereides is also and still an overpriced item in those versions unfortunately)

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:19 pm
I am giving this till Wednesday to see a actual response that is not 2 sentences with a baseless opinion and were they acknowledge everything that has been said about the length required and the math done. I am still angry it takes 21 minutes for you to make a turn when you reach the end.

DivineGoddess

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:54 pm
What was the recovery amount before?
I just know I'm playing a lot less now.

UnholySteve

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:58 pm
It used to be 1 STA/ATK per min, so now it's x3 times what it used to be.

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:41 pm
I was wondering what happened. I noticed the change and the result of that is that I play the game far less now.