ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:03 am
ya its really unplayable 1st loose my main character then the three minute stamina and attack go slow... its like they want me to quit playing. Sad so like i can play it for 5 mins finish all the energy for attack and stamina then wait a hr or 2 till it gets full. hopeing to get my main character back since he leads the rank 5 guild fairy tail... which i can't go on and lead...

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar
Advertisement

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:09 am
Haha, our guild leader is in the same position as yours, Juan. But yes, attacking a high leveled Rosa will mostly be needing the use of Kraken Draughts to accomplish, along with Skill Boosting Cards. Which is obviously very difficult without purchasing with real currency.

ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:15 am
MoonLegend21 wrote:
Haha, our guild leader is in the same position as yours, Juan. But yes, attacking a high leveled Rosa will mostly be needing the use of Kraken Draughts to accomplish, along with Skill Boosting Cards. Which is obviously very difficult without purchasing with real currency.  

ooh ya wish there was a warning ud loose your character if u delete app but hopefully can get it back and get my new stuff from new character to my old character. hopefully guild still be in top 5 Razz

ya don't think i will pay for stuff if this stamina goes this slow

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar

mrmldeboy

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:26 am

Poor Problem Solving

The stated problem is that "...players would have gone through the game content faster than they were supposed to..". Changing the Regen rate was a poor response to your stated problem. Mobile games live and die on player engagement, giving players a reason to keep playing/paying and to draw in their friends for more of the same. Your implemented change now creates a huge lag where players can do NOTHING in game... You've gone from having players who were constantly logged in and clicking to causing players to close your game and wait because there is literally nothing they can do... what do they do while waiting? play someone else's game probably... Ideally you want people to be playing constantly but not PROGRESSING constantly... if burning through Rosa was the problem then you should have thought about decreasing the event timer... Story progression too fast? Add more missions, its mostly the same recycled screens anyway. Either way you ave players PLAYING all the time instead of players WAITING to play. Try asking for people to pay for "more", not just for people to pay "not to wait"... that might be a better solution.

mrmldeboy

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:44 am

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:59 am
Perfect picture.

youhei_sunohara

Rank 0
youhei_sunohara
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:16 am
I'm trying to raise guild level by accumulating brawl points. Considering that I only have 2 active members, it's really hard holding it together so I keep on doing brawl. With the new system, I guess the guild will be buried among the no-rankers.

The game is really good and people enjoy it, but from these posts I'm seeing, I guess someone has to do something about it.

loct2k

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:51 am
This 3 mins regenerate is going to turn a lot of new people off. That's not including the current players who might just quit. I stop logging in often now. I check in every two hours or more.

It is the weekend. I don't see this problem resolve soon unless a lot of people email or post their complaints.

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:29 pm
I truly hope they look at all the emails and its not someone who has no idea what is going on.

GMDetonation

GameMaster: USA
GMDetonation
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:14 pm
gmhazmat wrote:
Thank you for your feedback! The original Stamina Regen Rate was too fast, meaning the players would have gone through the game content faster than they were supposed to if we did not correct it.

Send in a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com and will give you a gift.  

I hit the wrong clicker and accidentally deleted GMHazMat's post. I do apologize. However what he said is true!