ljns

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:05 pm

antistun at lvl30? since when?

how do I get this?
How is players in HF 21-30 getting antistun? I did not think it was an option. I hit 1 player 4 times with star cannon and never stunned him. I want this. If I am right and you can not get antistun at that lvl then this needs checked on.
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:36 pm
The only guaranteed stun is Bull Charge. There is a certain interval to which after someone is stunned that they can not be stunned again. Plus players themselves have a natural stun resistance.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:02 pm
Bullcharge is a berserker skill which is not available at 30. What your experiencing is most likely stun resistance. This ensure that you cant really get stun locked. With this mechanic you can only get stunned twice in any 10 second period, with the first stun having a high chamce of success and the second stun having a much lower chance to stun. Also blocking with your shield prevents stuns performed via melee attacks. If none of this s the case thenbsorry bro you just missed the person entirely.

ljns

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:20 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
What your experiencing is most likely stun resistance. This ensure that you cant really get stun locked. With this mechanic you can only get stunned twice in any 10 second period, with the first stun having a high chamce of success and the second stun having a much lower chance to stun. bro you just missed the person entirely.  

Reading some of the other posts on the subject of stuns does not seem to back up what you say. Also talk to any mage out there missing with that spell is pretty much un heard of. but it is not important the person that was happening with stopped playing that char. also 1 of his freinds pmed me with. See you can stun everyone 1 now. thats all the confirmation i needed. but anyway it is not an issue now.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:38 pm
Just to prevent any doubts:

• It's very possible to miss with Magic Star Cannon, esp if the mage doesn't have 'Mystic Mentor' talent combo and the archer is running AGI+9 stones/assasin's finger gun/has lightning reflexes up.

• Stun resistance is a very 'real' thing that has been implemented in PvP to prevent perma-locking. This does not apply to stun effects from equipment, talents however. Only skills.

Also note:
The only form of 'stun' mages can use on other players is 'Magic Star Cannon'. This is a special type of stun that creates a dizzy effect that can be easily removed by attacking the player. This can make weakly-geared 18 bow archers sometimes a benefit to the opponent's team's warriors (cause they break stun and do negligible damage). Razz