Archi7tin

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:13 pm

IP block for Russians!

Please give a clear answer!
Hello Sorry for my broken English advance. I would like to know why was given IP block for Russian users of the game AVA? Why is that? The game is great and very much like it. That is Russian players. I believe that this is not acceptable, as many of us have invested in the game of real money, but it is not the main thing that we are concerned about.

P.S. On top, the game has a team consisting of Russian soldiers and voice commands in Russian. In some modes of game are the Russian names for example mode PVE. I hope for your understanding. Sincerely user project AVA RusArchi.
Advertisement

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Re: IP block for Russians!

Archi7tin wrote:
Hello Sorry for my broken English advance. I would like to know why was given IP block for Russian users of the game AVA? Why is that? The game is great and very much like it. That is Russian players. I believe that this is not acceptable, as many of us have invested in the game of real money, but it is not the main thing that we are concerned about.

P.S. On top, the game has a team consisting of Russian soldiers and voice commands in Russian. In some modes of game are the Russian names for example mode PVE. I hope for your understanding. Sincerely user project AVA RusArchi.  

I take it you live in Russia? Maybe it might have to do something with your pings?I don't know. I thought that there was a Russian version of AVA.

Archi7tin

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: IP block for Russians!

jtruong456 wrote:
Archi7tin wrote:

I take it you live in Russia? Maybe it might have to do something with your pings?I don't know. I thought that there was a Russian version of AVA.  

No, it's not ping. And the Russian version of the game and not for the near future that will not be told. The most interesting thing that not long ago for the Russian players and not just block access.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:36 am
They still haven't said why