Erioke

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Aeria STOP THAT BS!

Thats enough!
Every wise people know that all those feedbacks are for NOTHING if full meaning of this word.
Im experienced mmo player and I know it, believe me. Im not naive like 90% of players here.

After CBT Aeria just sent list of major bugs to Korean devs and now they are waiting for patch to start OBT. Feedbacks and other discussions are just for fun and to give players feel that they are "working". The truth is Aeria is NOT ABLE to change anything except drop/exp rates in this game because of license terms.
Please do you really believe that they will change/add skills, remove gender lock while there are not other gender created for specific classes and other fantastic things you suggested?
Wake up! Dream wont come true.

If everyone know now the behind the scenes process, Aeria GMs its time to tell us when OBT starts (read: when will you get patch from KR developers?)
Tell us at least by choosing one of following options:

1) Later this month
2) After New Year

I need to know it because I have no time to wait with my guild for your anyway low quality game while other better game is just starting. Please understand me, Im a leader and I have to decide!!!
Advertisement

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Just because Aeria doesn't develop the games doesn't mean they can't overview the suggestions and send them to the actual devs if important enough. And if the staff themselves don't know of a 100% set OB date, why would they give us one? Your only options are to 1) wait it out like the rest of us~ or 2) grow tired of the waiting and distract yourself with something else.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Re: Aeria STOP THAT BS!

My question to you is... If you're so tired of waiting and think all of this negative stuff, why are you still waiting?

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Option #3- Create a mobile time machine to transport yourself to the future to play

Taz

Aeria: Product Manager
Taz
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:06 pm
While you are partially correct, a lot of your statement is also very incorrect. Aeria Games & Entertainment does not make any changes to the game code because we only own the license for the game.

We do send feedback to the developers and we can request changes. Every developer is different in how open they are and how they handle requests/suggestions. There are several other things that play a part in how they receive and react to these as well.

Currently, there are quite a few suggestions being looked at to be implemented in DK Online. To give a couple of examples, the PK Debuff will be removed and OB won't go live with the FPS lag that was experienced in CB. There are several other suggested changes as well that haven't been entirely confirmed--and most of these won't be present until after OB.

While we can't promise that any particular one of the suggestions will go in to the game or that we request every single change suggested on the forums, I can say we do take the feedback seriously--ESPECIALLY in this stage of a game's lifespan.