SwiftRave35

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Donate Gold? plz?

not sure if this is in the right forum or whatever this topic is in...
hi everyone sorry to bother you, but i would like for a donation so that i could form a guild in Eden Eternal which is NeglectedKnights 'name in a (guild that i like to name) list' since i have been neglected sooooo much(maybe exaggerated) and asked to join some guilds but "for certain reason cannot be said" i did not join them and continued to be neglected.
Thank you soooo much for listening 'wasting your time' and have a good time playing.

Player SalasDaniel
Advertisement

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Maybe you should have tried more guilds. A lot have open membership, meaning you can join without having to ask anyone's permission. You just go to the guild page, click on one, and choose "join."

Good luck. ^_^

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:21 pm
o3o You should gain them by yourself by doing dungeons, selling everything and what not !
but anyway

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:32 pm
1) If you cannot afford the fee to make a guild, it won't be a very successful guild anyway.

2) Recruitment policies vary from guild to guild and it's important, for both you and recruiters, to find a guild that suits your abilities, schedule, play style, and character. You can't expect a guild to change its structure to accommodate you.

Find a different guild or work towards starting your own. Good luck Smile

SwiftRave35

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:19 pm
Avyn wrote:
1) If you cannot afford the fee to make a guild, it won't be a very successful guild anyway.

2) Recruitment policies vary from guild to guild and it's important, for both you and recruiters, to find a guild that suits your abilities, schedule, play style, and character. You can't expect a guild to change its structure to accommodate you.

Find a different guild or work towards starting your own. Good luck Smile  

My schedule is play in the weekends and possible play in the afternoons every day (in high school), my abilities depends on the class that i choose and playing style(aggressiveness/reckless "going all out") but still got a long way to go on using the character "strength" to its max.

PS: and i don't know anything about the policies at all...

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:24 am
Communication is VERY important if you are interested in a guild. Ask questions about guilds of interest, and tell them about yourself and your playstyle. You can find out if they have any specific policies/requirements (e.g. activity, fame contribution, territory war participation, etc.), and if the guild is a good fit for you by doing this.
What Avyn said before is something I've heard from many others, too; if you can't afford to make or maintain a guild, you shouldn't be starting one. Begging not only makes you look bad, but it also says to others that you're not willing to/too lazy to put in the effort to work for something you want, and maintaining a guild/being a guild leader takes work.
Even if it's not a lot, be sure to do your limited dungeons when you can; a little bit of money earned can make quite a bit of difference and it's a lot more productive use of time than simply asking others for money.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck in finding or making a guild.

SwiftRave35

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:23 pm
HP.Lemon wrote:
Communication is VERY important if you are interested in a guild. Ask questions about guilds of interest, and tell them about yourself and your playstyle. You can find out if they have any specific policies/requirements (e.g. activity, fame contribution, territory war participation, etc.), and if the guild is a good fit for you by doing this.
What Avyn said before is something I've heard from many others, too; if you can't afford to make or maintain a guild, you shouldn't be starting one. Begging not only makes you look bad, but it also says to others that you're not willing to/too lazy to put in the effort to work for something you want, and maintaining a guild/being a guild leader takes work.
Even if it's not a lot, be sure to do your limited dungeons when you can; a little bit of money earned can make quite a bit of difference and it's a lot more productive use of time than simply asking others for money.

Like Avyn said "You can't expect a guild to change its structure to accommodate you,"and even if i did i would not know how to start. I can make money if i just keep doing nothing but quest but i dont have the time since im just a highschooler like i said with my playstyle before with and had 35 gold and turned to 12 gold in matter of minutes "self-thinking money problems is happening here," and guild leader if not really the issue since anybody didn't join my guild(diff games) before so its fine just making people realize that i dont want to be in their guilds(random invites to people who you see pass by) and basically show everyone my life/game story of how i feel.

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedDec 08, 2012 12:57 pm
SwiftRave35 wrote:
HP.Lemon wrote:

Like Avyn said "You can't expect a guild to change its structure to accommodate you,"and even if i did i would not know how to start. I can make money if i just keep doing nothing but quest but i dont have the time since im just a highschooler like i said with my playstyle before with and had 35 gold and turned to 12 gold in matter of minutes "self-thinking money problems is happening here," and guild leader if not really the issue since anybody didn't join my guild(diff games) before so its fine just making people realize that i dont want to be in their guilds(random invites to people who you see pass by) and basically show everyone my life/game story of how i feel.  

You'll need hundreds of thousands of gold to make a Guild with decent facilities in addition to lots of fame either generated through spending gold or spending time doing Guild Quests.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:58 pm
You seriously need a LOT of time and money to manage a guild, as most people create a guild when their level is fairly high.