eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedDec 09, 2012 7:43 pm
69Sephiroth wrote:
today is sunday and server only crash 6 times this week, so , not bad =p  

/poke poke

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..
Advertisement

kylie85

Rank 0
kylie85
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:18 am
+1 to billdoor aka bossman's last posts. I play for our guild and friends alone now. And I will join them in leaving age altogether when the time comes

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:36 am
Miss_Lu wrote:
First.. it was a technical not a mentally hint, not to say what you shud do or not.

If you agree to the ToS of what? Shaiya u.s. then you play by the rules. Thats ok. I agree.

But this doesn´t means shaiya on PS´s are in ALL country´s forbidden. This is common law and you shud know it.  

There is still license protection. It is forbidden in all countries if you have a world license. It is true that some countries doesn't give a coin about these laws and that you can be protected if you put a PS online from there. What aeria games can do in this matter is asking for blocking IP access which is possible. fe an USA citizen cannot access a PS server in Sweden because AGE asked for a national block as per law protection in CA.

There are also servers which is illegal but still online. It requires a huge cost to investigate it, bring that person to the court, and such. But don't get the illusion, there has been at least 2 p-servers where the owner got brought to the court and that he/she has to share the visitor's addresses to AGE.

Miss_Lu wrote:
To the second let me break it down for you:

You accept the ToS of shaiya u.s. if you play on u.s. servers. What happen if shaiya by AEG runs in different countrys to make money but they don´t respect the low in this country? You got it? How do you call a global player then? Lawbreaker? Arrogant? Thiefs? Tell me... don´t.-.-.- we are aware of it...
=P  

You don't get the concept. If you are in france, but playing on an english server, then you are protected by the french laws, but aeria games isn't protected by french law. It might do something illegal for your country, but they don't operate in France. So you cannot do something on it.

It is a matter of where the company is operating from. If it's legal in their country of operation, then they might offer the services without problem. If you have a problem with it, you can ask for a national block.

signature of xybolt

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedDec 10, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Just a thought, one businessman to another

grieverblade wrote:
Boozywench33 wrote:
rugrog wrote:
billdoor wrote:

The day I am done with Shaiya (which I for a long time now have played because of my guild and nothing else - not the love I once had for the game, not the company that runs it that, while it was never perfect, has with time fallen to such depths it is hard to fathom), I am going avoid Aeria like the plague.  

+1  
+2  

+3

I've already started to look elsewhere..and elsewhere where Aeria is not involved, because **** they know how to ruin things. They've done more harm than fixes overall. Granted the issue might be some outsider hacking, but there are many MMORPG you pay $60 once and everything is in game (gear, enchanting, equivalent of lapis, etc) stuff sold in their item mall is just cosmetic things that could help you, but not give you an opportunity edge over anyone else. I'm giving GW2 a shot.  

+4

saphyre37

Rank 0
saphyre37
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:54 am
rugrog wrote:
Most MMORPG games are now free, with a cash store, and I have played & tried many. I have NEVER seen a game with as many server issues as Shaiya.

Nexon has it all under control. Rolling Eyes  

because shaiya has altered their game...run it different then it has been inteneded to do so...an unfortantely by altering the game they seemed to have screwed it up....

yes alot are leaving for other non shaiya games...to take a game that was fun n people had tight close friends n mess it up..not to mention the DDOS attacks they get constantly...well all I can say is....sighhhh...

Even I a long time player dont come on as much anymore...too many games out there to have fun to sit n wait on crashes freezes...high economy and such...

<center></center>

saphyre37

Rank 0
saphyre37
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:01 am
sad thing is....all those other games where you dont need to pay except once to have fun n all....its what kills shaiya considering the economy of greed has over taken it all....

the really sad thing is ..I wonder if the creator of AGE ever sits n reads how his FREE ONLINE GAMES has turned out....I remember his documentry on his beginnings...how awsome he was about making free online games available for the everyday person.........well that seemed to go poofffffffff ..*shakes head*

<center></center>

alwaysbanned8

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:23 am
Remember that Shaiya and AGE are different entities...... It is AGE that bastardized the game.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:26 am
kylie85 wrote:
+1 to billdoor aka bossman's last posts. I play for our guild and friends alone now. And I will join them in leaving age altogether when the time comes  

I only play for my fiancee. If it wasn't for getting married to her in game and leveling up so I can play along with her, I would be gone.

69Sephiroth

Rank 3
69Sephiroth
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:07 pm

80 UM War

69Sephiroth

Rank 3
69Sephiroth
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:15 pm
sorry i need a udate

80 UM War