TwigIsaLoser

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:28 am
easy answer is that they have no idea whats causing the instability. its interesting that its only on OS though and not PX. PX has had the exact same patches up till the crashes started happening which was when the servers were merged. Surely if it was a problem with the game code then PX would also have the same issues. I dont see how its not a problem connected to the merge even if it isn't directly related to the amount of people online at one time.

Advertisement

alex.mihai

Rank 3
alex.mihai
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:17 am
Thanks for the update Smile

[GS]Joe

filtereyeblind

Rank 2
filtereyeblind
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:38 am
I'll take this injected hope of future server stability. I'm usto this DC thing by now, not even bothered to watch ShoutBox QQ anymore lol its quite a repititive QQ.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:29 am
Well its SHAIYA!!!!!!!!!!

rugrog

Rank 2
rugrog
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:20 am

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:25 am
rugrog wrote:

lol i love that guy

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:28 am
yes ,some info about whats going on would be nice (:

KarVilj

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:11 am
I forgive you, its nice to see your staff is working on it. And for sure its not really your fault that code has bugs, this is something we all should remember.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:14 am
KarVilj wrote:
... its nice to see your staff is working on it...  

they're working on it since 4 years

signature of xybolt

thomdane

Rank 0
thomdane
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:40 am

Just a thought, one businessman to another

I don't weigh in very often here, as it won't really matter what I say. However, today is a bit different. I get paid to run a multi-million dollar per year facility in real life. In the city that I live in, there are a couple other of the same facilities, from the same company, along with others that are owned and operated by a different company. Now, if I keep messing over my clients, with no results to back up a whole slew of apologies, what do you think is going to happen? Do you think my clients will go to another of the facilities my company owns of the same name, or do you suppose that they will switch to a new facility entirely, one owned by a differetnt organization? I'm going to go with the latter. In short, if you think that even though Shaiya is suffering from a couple months of crashes with no fixes, that those leaving the game are going to go to DD Tank, DK Online, Last Chaos, etc, you have lost your collective minds. That's not how business works. They are going to go to another company/ game entirely, more specifically Rift, Star Wars: ToR, WoW, or any number of FTP games NOT run by Aeria, the company they are losing faith in. Only thing that keeps most of us around are the friends we have made, the time and money we have spent on the game itself, and a sense of nostalgia. Your not running the best, most graphically vibrant, up-to-date product here as it is; Not really going to take alot to push people out the door and into someone else's business. Just a thought.