JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:37 pm   Last edited by JazonVoorheeS on Dec 07, 2012 5:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

My first montage, please rate and comment

So i was playing with a friend today and he asked me to make this montage. I dont think its anything special, nor do i think that it is good. I would not even call it average haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJ4UmPk9Xo

Best Part in my opinion
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:41 pm
Nice video dude! I really enjoyed watching it!

For future refrance, you might want to post all of your videos here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1559

That is the AVA videos/music section and people go there specifically to watch videos. You might be able to get a better audience there.

Once again, nice video! Keep up the work!

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:42 pm
It's not bad, but I personally prefer Videos with some Color Correction, even through I Liked your video and I'm looking forward to see some improvements for your next Montages! Smile

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:50 pm
Thanks guys, i will add some colour correction next time. But i dont know when the next time is since i didnt even plan on making montages. Probably tomorrow since it took me only 2-3 hours to get these clips.

And i posted it here because i thought that more people would see it in this section. I will post my next videos in the correct section tho

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:32 pm
Try to cut out the beginning of indestructible. The helicoptor noises aren't really doing anything. Or try to make an intro that would fill in the beginning. And about 1 minute in I thought it was hilarious when you couldn't open the doors and just kept bumping into it.

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:53 pm
jtruong456 wrote:
Try to cut out the beginning of indestructible. The helicoptor noises aren't really doing anything. Or try to make an intro that would fill in the beginning. And about 1 minute in I thought it was hilarious when you couldn't open the doors and just kept bumping into it.  

Yea, i think there should be some funny parts/fails in every video haha

And i will consider cutting the intro out next time. Thanks!

iSOhappyKISSme

Rank 0
iSOhappyKISSme
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Wrong section.

Reported.

i sO sO haPPY kiSS mE

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedDec 08, 2012 8:47 am
The2009RKO wrote:
It's not bad, but I personally prefer Videos with some Color Correction, even through I Liked your video and I'm looking forward to see some improvements for your next Montages! Smile  

Tell me how you like this one: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14908203#14908203

I used some Saturation Adjustion this time. Still no Color Correction, but theres still an difference. Let me know what you think about it!

ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Nice video dude! I really enjoyed watching it!

For future refrance, you might want to post all of your videos here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1559

That is the AVA videos/music section and people go there specifically to watch videos. You might be able to get a better audience there.

Once again, nice video! Keep up the work!  

I even posted it in the right section haha

But seriously, i made another thread in that section and it got barely any views. Thats why i posted it here

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:22 am
For a first montage.. I can give you a 8/10. Liked the kills, the funny stuff, the troll. the music, but there wasnt a slow mo :c and like RKO said the color correction. But still not bad for the first Wink

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:25 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 08, 2012 9:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
For a first montge i will give you 9/10

+The edit is good
+Nice kills

- Maybe you chould kill more in each part Smile

(i didnt like the song but this isnt something bad xD)

i Whould like to see another montge from you Smile Try to collect more kills