sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Favorite dungeon(s) ?

Basel border. It was just done so well, the battlefield theme was designed so perfectly. Especially when the mobs start spawning and try to kill the guards. The music goes with the scene, too. Great atmosphere.

Just wanted to know what everyone else's favorite dungeon is.
Advertisement

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:58 pm
;; I actually hate them all. Mayors was awful but fun so.. I guess Mayor's Dream C:

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:04 pm
Mayor's Dream was a lost potential, lol. I expected more from a 'dream.'

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:30 pm   Last edited by Anchaai on Dec 08, 2012 5:32 am. Edited 1 time in total
Vileshark HQ, well I actually didn't like the DGN itself but the environment design has a Pirates of the Carribean feel into it. Scratch that, Shale Cavern is my favorite, and I'm a real mecha fan.

Most hated: Rotten

Royeltee

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Royeltee
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:36 pm
Slain. I really love the outer space part with all the floating crystals >w<
-->

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:38 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
Mayor's Dream was a lost potential, lol. I expected more from a 'dream.'  

Yea I know LOL. I only like it because Alice looks adorable.

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:54 pm
All good mentions, though I haven't been to Basel yet (can't wait though) Alice was cutie dangerout X3

Favorite and runner up:

Favorite (so far): Slain - the multi-dimensional gate. I love the unexpected space section of Slain. I had to take a couple neat screenshots the first time I was there. Also, the mysterious, rotating double image of Phantom was scary the first time I saw it o_o It made me worry about what was to come (granted in Dianack - another cool dungeon, Egyptian style. Though Phantom was kind of a bummer in terms of a challenge.)

Runner-Up: Shale Cavern - the lost civilization & neat futuristic design. Overall OK, but the great part was after beating GUN-RX79 and the alarms start sounding. When I heard it I thought, "OMG, that sound is not good. In this game, any game or IRL." XD

Now that I think about it, the first time I like to go through a dungeon alone (in limited, previously 1-player). It is nice to have some practice and know the layout before going through with a party. Though, now that I think about it, it let me see more of the dungeon setting itself Smile

Val

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Veninfang and Crimson... because they give out godly amounts of CP... and I can solo them on limited, no trouble. I guess I'm practical where it comes to choosing a favorite. xD

Most hated? Crypticone. >:I

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:32 pm
Dianack<3

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:34 pm
Jueldia wrote:
Veninfang and Crimson... because they give out godly amounts of CP... and I can solo them on limited, no trouble. I guess I'm practical where it comes to choosing a favorite. xD

Most hated? Crypticone. >:I  

Oh that's a good point! Which one gives some good rewards too Smile Do you hate Crypt because of those little hermit crabs?

Dianack reminded me of Indiana Jones Very Happy

Val