Author Message

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:19 am
Blue Dragon PSG-1 added!

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update
Advertisement

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
3819
Location
laval Canada
PostedDec 24, 2012 9:11 am
bro Could u put Bdpsg X2 cuz i got 1 to sell Very Happy
and 1 red famas and vak

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:57 am
dahemkiller18 wrote:
bro Could u put Bdpsg X2 cuz i got 1 to sell Very Happy
and 1 red famas and vak  


Ight Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

zztephen

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
74
Location
North York Canada
PostedDec 24, 2012 11:13 am
Hey i have alcad m4.. xfire me: zztephen

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 24, 2012 11:41 am
zztephen wrote:
Hey i have alcad m4.. xfire me: zztephen  


I already PMed you.
Interested in SuperNova HK416, or Blue Dragon PSG?
And i don't have xfire Confused I prefer using the Meebo bar ^^

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 25, 2012 6:57 pm
Guys i am super interested in a Gold AN-94, so if you have 1, and you are willing to trade it for my Blue Dragon PSG, or my SuperNova HK416, PM me or post something here on the thread.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8615
Location
Oakland United States
PostedDec 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: Looking for Alcad M4A1, and Flame M4A1 | Giving good guns !

Offering Blue Dragon PSG, SuperNova HK416, Camouflage SV, Beretta MOD0 and All SP Capsule Shop Guns.
xumbinhu123 wrote:
I have alot of double guns, and others that i don't like, so i am trading the
following guns
:


  • SuperNova HK416
  • Blue Dragon PSG-1 x2
  • Red Famas
  • Victory AK47
  • Skull M4A1 - Transfered to .NovemberRain
  • Victory AK47 - Transfered to doob_noob
  • Dragon M4A1 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Cutie M4A1 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Skull AK74 - Transfered to jerrrge
  • Engraving AK74 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Gold Desperado - Transfered to kingofsf2
  • Gold Tango-51 - Transfered to Quote.
  • Engraving FN FAL - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Devil Uzi - Transfered to ihavetokillyou2
  • SAM-R M16A2 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Camouflage SV-98
  • Beretta MOD0
  • All SP Capsule Shop Guns

I want in trade:

  • Christmas AK74
  • Gold AN-94
  • Flame M4A1- I will receive it from kingofsf2
  • Alcad M4A1
  • 30$ in game items (Talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation )

I can only do it during Tiers, and talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation
Come on guys don't waste your time and get it now, when it is still cheap xD!

Proofs:

I already did trades with persons like: doob_noob, dahemkiller18 (Xenit), chaosangelmkso, ihavetokillyou2 , njdropshot, Quote., and with .NovemberRainso yeah i am trusted Razz

PM me if interested Smile

Note: The guns reserved will be sent during a Tier, to who reserved them ! Very Happy  


I have a spare Flame M4A1. Surprised can i reserve Victory AK? BTW this is just a whim. a friend wants my flame m4. ill notify u if ima give it to u for vak Very Happy but plz put on reserve for me.


Edit : i want vak Very Happy reserve it for me. ill give u $30 in gifts for it. ill do it when there's a tier and WHEN I GET MONEY WHICH I CURRENTLY DONT HAVE.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:32 am

Re: Looking for Alcad M4A1, and Flame M4A1 | Giving good guns !

Offering Blue Dragon PSG, SuperNova HK416, Camouflage SV, Beretta MOD0 and All SP Capsule Shop Guns.
kyle.k.luong wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
I have alot of double guns, and others that i don't like, so i am trading the
following guns
:


  • SuperNova HK416
  • Blue Dragon PSG-1 x2
  • Red Famas
  • Victory AK47
  • Skull M4A1 - Transfered to .NovemberRain
  • Victory AK47 - Transfered to doob_noob
  • Dragon M4A1 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Cutie M4A1 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Skull AK74 - Transfered to jerrrge
  • Engraving AK74 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Gold Desperado - Transfered to kingofsf2
  • Gold Tango-51 - Transfered to Quote.
  • Engraving FN FAL - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Devil Uzi - Transfered to ihavetokillyou2
  • SAM-R M16A2 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Camouflage SV-98
  • Beretta MOD0
  • All SP Capsule Shop Guns

I want in trade:

  • Christmas AK74
  • Gold AN-94
  • Flame M4A1- I will receive it from kingofsf2
  • Alcad M4A1
  • 30$ in game items (Talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation )

I can only do it during Tiers, and talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation
Come on guys don't waste your time and get it now, when it is still cheap xD!

Proofs:

I already did trades with persons like: doob_noob, dahemkiller18 (Xenit), chaosangelmkso, ihavetokillyou2 , njdropshot, Quote., and with .NovemberRainso yeah i am trusted Razz

PM me if interested Smile

Note: The guns reserved will be sent during a Tier, to who reserved them ! Very Happy  


I have a spare Flame M4A1. Surprised can i reserve Victory AK? BTW this is just a whim. a friend wants my flame m4. ill notify u if ima give it to u for vak Very Happy but plz put on reserve for me.


Edit : i want vak Very Happy reserve it for me. ill give u $30 in gifts for it. ill do it when there's a tier and WHEN I GET MONEY WHICH I CURRENTLY DONT HAVE.  


The SuperNova HK416, and 1 of the Blue Dragon PSG's there are mine, and the rest (Red Famas, Victory AK47, and 1 of the other Blue Dragon PSG's there are from dahemkiller18, so if interested contact him, about those 3 guns).

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

Sammetje1994

Rank 3
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
811
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:48 am

Re: Looking for Alcad M4A1, and Flame M4A1 | Giving good guns !

Offering Blue Dragon PSG, SuperNova HK416, Camouflage SV, Beretta MOD0 and All SP Capsule Shop Guns.
xumbinhu123 wrote:
kyle.k.luong wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
I have alot of double guns, and others that i don't like, so i am trading the
following guns
:


  • SuperNova HK416
  • Blue Dragon PSG-1 x2
  • Red Famas
  • Victory AK47
  • Skull M4A1 - Transfered to .NovemberRain
  • Victory AK47 - Transfered to doob_noob
  • Dragon M4A1 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Cutie M4A1 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Skull AK74 - Transfered to jerrrge
  • Engraving AK74 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Gold Desperado - Transfered to kingofsf2
  • Gold Tango-51 - Transfered to Quote.
  • Engraving FN FAL - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Devil Uzi - Transfered to ihavetokillyou2
  • SAM-R M16A2 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Camouflage SV-98
  • Beretta MOD0
  • All SP Capsule Shop Guns

I want in trade:

  • Christmas AK74
  • Gold AN-94
  • Flame M4A1- I will receive it from kingofsf2
  • Alcad M4A1
  • 30$ in game items (Talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation )

I can only do it during Tiers, and talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation
Come on guys don't waste your time and get it now, when it is still cheap xD!

Proofs:

I already did trades with persons like: doob_noob, dahemkiller18 (Xenit), chaosangelmkso, ihavetokillyou2 , njdropshot, Quote., and with .NovemberRainso yeah i am trusted Razz

PM me if interested Smile

Note: The guns reserved will be sent during a Tier, to who reserved them ! Very Happy  


I have a spare Flame M4A1. Surprised can i reserve Victory AK? BTW this is just a whim. a friend wants my flame m4. ill notify u if ima give it to u for vak Very Happy but plz put on reserve for me.


Edit : i want vak Very Happy reserve it for me. ill give u $30 in gifts for it. ill do it when there's a tier and WHEN I GET MONEY WHICH I CURRENTLY DONT HAVE.  


The SuperNova HK416, and 1 of the Blue Dragon PSG's there are mine, and the rest (Red Famas, Victory AK47, and 1 of the other Blue Dragon PSG's there are from dahemkiller18, so if interested contact him, about those 3 guns).  


read ur PM Smile

Ruffle* - Sam[]

Kaichou.

Rank 0
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
126
Location
Detroit United States
PostedDec 26, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Looking for Alcad M4A1, and Flame M4A1 | Giving good guns !

Offering Blue Dragon PSG, SuperNova HK416, Camouflage SV, Beretta MOD0 and All SP Capsule Shop Guns.
xumbinhu123 wrote:
I have alot of double guns, and others that i don't like, so i am trading the
following guns
:


  • SuperNova HK416
  • Blue Dragon PSG-1 x2
  • Red Famas
  • Victory AK47
  • Skull M4A1 - Transfered to .NovemberRain
  • Victory AK47 - Transfered to doob_noob
  • Dragon M4A1 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Cutie M4A1 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Skull AK74 - Transfered to jerrrge
  • Engraving AK74 - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Gold Desperado - Transfered to kingofsf2
  • Gold Tango-51 - Transfered to Quote.
  • Engraving FN FAL - Transfered to njdropshot
  • Devil Uzi - Transfered to ihavetokillyou2
  • SAM-R M16A2 - Transfered to dahemkiller18 (Xenit)
  • Camouflage SV-98
  • Beretta MOD0
  • All SP Capsule Shop Guns

I want in trade:

  • Christmas AK74
  • Gold AN-94
  • Flame M4A1- I will receive it from kingofsf2
  • Alcad M4A1
  • 30$ in game items (Talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation )

I can only do it during Tiers, and talk to me before you put your money already in Aps Exclamation
Come on guys don't waste your time and get it now, when it is still cheap xD!

Proofs:

I already did trades with persons like: doob_noob, dahemkiller18 (Xenit), chaosangelmkso, ihavetokillyou2 , njdropshot, Quote., and with .NovemberRainso yeah i am trusted Razz

PM me if interested Smile

Note: The guns reserved will be sent during a Tier, to who reserved them ! Very Happy  


Check PM

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: