MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:52 pm
grieverblade wrote:
and here lies your answer. It's hard to lead a raid when you got dimwits with this kind of mentality.

When one joins a raid it is meant to work together, that's the point. I'm actually pretty impressed how Fury protect their healers and seem to have an order of things. I was just in a huge light raid...there was no leadership, purple voice said nothing, no one did anything. The most done is organize raid with healers on each tab. That's as far as it goes. Anything past that is well independently of what the rest of the raid does.  
I suspect this is another incarnation of Piri. I'm really not sure why he continues to post as he doesn't play the game any more and the bile must be causing him pain.

His post has been reported (yet again), it would be good if you could remove the language that bypasses the filters from your quote of his post thanks.

RIP Kizzd
Advertisement

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:07 pm
The problem with many Alliance pushes is the dependance on pog and DF, a few days ago they had a tab with 3 defenders in it just to make sure some ubers are well protected, but those aint the people that decide winning or losing. you gotta spread them out as evenly as possible. if there arent enough to have 1 for each tab you give em to your better players.

further more there is the polar storming. there are a few priests that stand out as an obvious polar bot and keep doing it even when people are dieing, THIS WONT HELP YOU WIN THE BATTLE!!!!!

a few weeks ago i was witness to something that really angered me allot
UM_Kitty died in PVP without a conti on and asked us to stop so she could get rezzed, wich we did and we were witness to something truely stupid. the priest that was standing next to her was so busy with polaring she didnt notice we werent doing anything and shouting at her to rez kitty that kitty lost her toon.

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:26 pm

agree 100%..i was there on the AOL side and it was really sad :(
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
The problem with many Alliance pushes is the dependance on pog and DF, a few days ago they had a tab with 3 defenders in it just to make sure some ubers are well protected, but those aint the people that decide winning or losing. you gotta spread them out as evenly as possible. if there arent enough to have 1 for each tab you give em to your better players.

further more there is the polar storming. there are a few priests that stand out as an obvious polar bot and keep doing it even when people are dieing, THIS WONT HELP YOU WIN THE BATTLE!!!!!

a few weeks ago i was witness to something that really angered me allot
UM_Kitty died in PVP without a conti on and asked us to stop so she could get rezzed, wich we did and we were witness to something truely stupid. the priest that was standing next to her was so busy with polaring she didnt notice we werent doing anything and shouting at her to rez kitty that kitty lost her toon.  

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:14 pm
so how does the problem get fixed ? do we continue to resort to denigration and name calling in pvp ? do we continue allowing the guard's to pvp for us ? *im a light and i know for a fact that most of the time some lights are just standing behind guard's watching them aggro and get one shot. We need better leadership. We need better direction. PVP is not just about who is more uber *sure that helps* BUT we don't listen to one another. everyone is a one man show. Everyone is running their own course of action. And if once we could stand together we would have the best pvp ever. As it was said earlier priests on light side get ganged in pvp constantly. and splat like an egg on the kitchen floor. Sure there are some *uber* light priests but that only goes so far. Where's the team work ? Were all on the same side *mostly* and we vilify each other the most which is a sad thing to me. were all trying to accomplish the same goal. Yet we don't work at much more then bickering and QQing about moronic behavior. And that is sad about Kitty , people need to get their acts together. That could have been avoided.

<br>

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:13 pm
Xolenai wrote:
so how does the problem get fixed ? do we continue to resort to denigration and name calling in pvp ? do we continue allowing the guard's to pvp for us ? *im a light and i know for a fact that most of the time some lights are just standing behind guard's watching them aggro and get one shot. We need better leadership. We need better direction. PVP is not just about who is more uber *sure that helps* BUT we don't listen to one another. everyone is a one man show. Everyone is running their own course of action. And if once we could stand together we would have the best pvp ever. As it was said earlier priests on light side get ganged in pvp constantly. and splat like an egg on the kitchen floor. Sure there are some *uber* light priests but that only goes so far. Where's the team work ? Were all on the same side *mostly* and we vilify each other the most which is a sad thing to me. were all trying to accomplish the same goal. Yet we don't work at much more then bickering and QQing about moronic behavior. And that is sad about Kitty , people need to get their acts together. That could have been avoided.  

totally agree..ppl neeeeed to work together..not every man for himself..

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:20 pm
another big failure i want add to lightside pvpin is that they wanna go home with the feeling he won the battle. after 1 succesfull push most leave raid and or log off because they think they won. i know for a fact fury doesnt care about winning or losing, if theres pvp its good enough for us no matter who wins the pushes

further more i want to point out that lights do way to little to protect their healers, defenders would rather SG a dps then a healer even tho most of the time they are short on healers and they should do anything to protect them (see i used the word healer instead of priest cause polar bots should die)

and last but certainly not least, lights base being uber more on gear/rank and deep pockets then on actual skill the one thing that actualy matters!

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:15 pm
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
another big failure i want add to lightside pvpin is that they wanna go home with the feeling he won the battle. after 1 succesfull push most leave raid and or log off because they think they won. i know for a fact fury doesnt care about winning or losing, if theres pvp its good enough for us no matter who wins the pushes

further more i want to point out that lights do way to little to protect their healers, defenders would rather SG a dps then a healer even tho most of the time they are short on healers and they should do anything to protect them (see i used the word healer instead of priest cause polar bots should die)

and last but certainly not least, lights base being uber more on gear/rank and deep pockets then on actual skill the one thing that actualy matters!  

with u bro...

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:37 pm

!
theres a special place all "polar bots" can go i personally find that skill to be annoying *i am a UM priest btw* i never use that skill in pvp. I would rather make sure my dps is dispelled/UR'd ect..then to be stunning someone wasting time. Ive been saying that from the very beginning that's one thing i envy the fury for. If you even think about looking at their orcs BAM! youre being ganged by 5-6 wars/gaurds ect.. WHY THEN is it so difficult for the AoL to do the same ? we have the numbers it'd be a lie to say we did not. Ive gone over so many scenarios as to how this could get better for everyone. And it never plays out well because someone always just decides their way is best. We need cohesion. I keep repeating my self so maybe someone who isn't listening can see and can understand that they are not the only one in the shaiyaverse and that domain does not and will not ever revolve around them.

back to the original point of this post. We hear but don't listen. We see but don't pay attention. We act without thought. And it's costing us ranks and players *refer to faction change posts in forums from a few months back* Not to beat a dead horse here.

<br>

_WHITE_KNIGHT

Rank 1
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Hmm wierd...ppl talk about skill yet i seen fury only pvp with orcs Smile. If yo u have noticed serveral AOL including me love to pvp with out without healers. Skill is defined in 1v1 not in pvp where you rely on team work and i guess healers casting PS.

Just saying.

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:54 pm
i was speaking on more of the group aspect of the pvp. there are a good number of lights willing to do that as well as fury. Lights pvp with priests As do Darks so you base anything off that. Fair is Fair. They sit behind guards asking for priest's in trade i know this for a fact so that point is not really a point. Im sure fury do the same thing.

<br>