Author Message

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
Joined
19 May 2010
Posts
124
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:06 pm

PVP ?

how does a light win in pvp with no direction ? with no one to say , "hey , you should be doing this , or you should be standing here" are we really above a little hand holding to guide the young ones *in terms of experience in game not age* in the right direction ?

<br>
Advertisement

Hoppity

Rank 0
Joined
05 Nov 2010
Posts
32
Location
Laos
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:10 pm
+1 to that

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
501
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: PVP ?

Xolenai wrote:
how does a light win in pvp with no direction ? with no one to say , "hey , you should be doing this , or you should be standing here" are we really above a little hand holding to guide the young ones *in terms of experience in game not age* in the right direction ?  


Ask all the uber lights that got tired of trying of playing the game and FC'd to Fury.

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
Joined
31 May 2009
Posts
195
Location
San Martin, Buenos Aires Argentina
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:00 pm
You know what´s the actual probleme here? Is not just the lack of people who could actually lead a pvp raid well but the lack of people who would actually listen to the lead. Sad

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
501
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:25 am
Anuh12 wrote:
You know what´s the actual probleme here? Is not just the lack of people who could actually lead a pvp raid well but the lack of people who would actually listen to the lead. Sad  


very good point... there are chefs and then there are TONS of people who think the can cook

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
Joined
01 Apr 2008
Posts
2626
Location
New Orleans United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 1:40 am
Stop asking for plvl, stop plvling, learn your toon and you'll know what you have to do in PvP. >.< This is a role playing game. Pick a role, learn it and play it.

Oh and stop having the mentality "I'm a one man show in a group."

Lights could make great strides if they work together. Wink

On the other hand, a lot of older players in the game really ought to take the time to let some less experienced players in the game. Let them see what PvP is all about. Maybe offer advice. If nobody tells them what they are doing right or wrong or even how to PvP, how will they ever learn? They could be the one to blossom into a heavy force on your side.

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
Joined
19 May 2010
Posts
124
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:02 am
I agree with that Gris , i see your point. But im proud to say i was never that person. The only time i started buying plvl was after id lvl'd my hm priest to 70. Then i bought plvl for my UM priesteh *not a grinding person loathes it but is willing to do it to get the job done.* I agree people should stop being plvl'd before they even learn their class. Im ashamed to say ive seen some 70 UM's not knowing what they were doing. I met a priest once that didn't have "dispel" she said she was a bp and therefore did not need it. No man is a one man show even though i agree you're right some lights have that *im better then you all mentality* that needs to be killed asap!

Thats a wonderful point Verdonix. There's too much discrimination in pvp though. I'm not saying it's called for. Im just saying that after grinding in *pantanasa* for hours on end then looking down at TC every so often they call for lights to come and help them. Then they kick em from the raids. Or make them feel low for wanting to help. Now im not gonna turn this in to a post about me QQing by anymeans. Im just saying we could use a more cohesive team effort on the front of player vs. player. because if we lose that aspect of this game then haven't we all lost ? The denigration in pvp has to stop otherwise were all done for. I want pvp to return to its glory days where lights could get a raid of nicely geared *from all standings* players as can fury *not really a problem for them now* we need leadership. As well as you said. We need players with open ears.

<br>

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
Joined
13 Dec 2010
Posts
3773
Location
Singapore
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:15 am
Majority of those at the top either spend alot to win, scam or use dupes, or price gouge.

Do you have faith in any of these 3 groups to lead a change? Lesser players follow their examples so the whole population that was once the calling card has degenerated into any other MMOs out there. Especially when the more helpful ones stopped caring due to the increasingly toxic nature.

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
Joined
19 May 2010
Posts
124
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:28 am
i dont know how a change comes about here but id like for one to happen. I want to see us gain an understanding that it has to be better. WE have to be better.

<br>

Jhalia

Rank 0
Jhalia
Joined
21 May 2010
Posts
56
Location
United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:40 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
Stop asking for plvl, stop plvling, learn your toon and you'll know what you have to do in PvP. >.< This is a role playing game. Pick a role, learn it and play it.

Oh and stop having the mentality "I'm a one man show in a group."

Lights could make great strides if they work together. Wink

On the other hand, a lot of older players in the game really ought to take the time to let some less experienced players in the game. Let them see what PvP is all about. Maybe offer advice. If nobody tells them what they are doing right or wrong or even how to PvP, how will they ever learn? They could be the one to blossom into a heavy force on your side.  



+1

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: