gunblade339

Rank 0
gunblade339
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:24 am

quest help

team player quest
i need help finishing the team player quest how do i donate rosource to my capital i have try everything plz help me out
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:32 pm
You can't donate single items, you have to create a bundle to donate.

I don't recall offhand how to do that though. Check the wiki?

yulli

Rank 4
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:17 am

Re: quest help

team player quest
gunblade339 wrote:
i need help finishing the team player quest how do i donate rosource to my capital i have try everything plz help me out  

for the Team Player quests you need to donate in packets (it asks for a number of packets to be donated for the quests).

to donate to your Parish capital, first click on the third icon in the top right(the parish capital icon).
then click on the first icon in the row below that(the house icon).
then click on the building you want to donate resources to.
then click the Donate Resources button.
then click on the resource you want to donate.
then move the slider down to how much you want to donate, or click the pencil and type in how much you want to donate. it will let you donate from 1 to the max you have. but for the quest you will need to donate in whole packets, make sure the Packets says at least 1.
then click Send.

gunblade339

Rank 0
gunblade339
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:18 pm

there is no donate button

no donate button
something is wrong with this game am playing the game with window xp would that have any bad effect on the game this need to be fixed i did everything you said i can't donate anything with no button when i click on the buildings

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:26 am   Last edited by GM_Hadouken on Dec 13, 2012 12:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total
can you post a screen shot for us so we can see what you're talking about? (or send it in a ticket, here)

yulli

Rank 4
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:56 am

Re: there is no donate button

no donate button
gunblade339 wrote:
something is wrong with this game am playing the game with window xp would that have any bad effect on the game this need to be fixed i did everything you said i can't donate anything with no button when i click on the buildings  

not all buildings have a donate button. did you check all the buildings in the capital?

maybe your Steward has not built any buildings in your parish capital that you can donate to?

here is also a short video on the wiki showing how to donate.
http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Donate_to_Parish

I am using XP too, and I have no problems.
if you still can not donate, can you post a screenshot or send in a ticket with screenshot of your Parish capital screen so we can see it?