Author Message

Xion_Asuka

Rank 1
Joined
07 Mar 2009
Posts
301
Location
Stamford, Connecticut United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:48 am
*pops in*

Ooh, birthday, huh? Happy birthday today, Kaori! Unfortunately I bear no awesome birthday gif like that fellow up there (Props to you btw, dood!) or even any pictures of presents, so all I bring are words. D:

Nevertheless, I hope your day is swell, fun-filled, and as enjoyable as I hope all your prior birthdays were! Now I better go before something bad happens... *poof*
Advertisement

Klonoa00

Rank 0
Joined
21 May 2011
Posts
68
Location
San Juan United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:10 am
Meru at the Birthday Party



Happy birthday Kaori! Hope everything goes well and you get some awesome presents. o/

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
Joined
08 Jul 2010
Posts
1310
Location
Cuddling kittens in the United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:10 pm
Xion_Asuka wrote:
*pops in*

Ooh, birthday, huh? Happy birthday today, Kaori! Unfortunately I bear no awesome birthday gif like that fellow up there (Props to you btw, dood!) or even any pictures of presents, so all I bring are words. D:

Nevertheless, I hope your day is swell, fun-filled, and as enjoyable as I hope all your prior birthdays were! Now I better go before something bad happens... *poof*  

RAHU. *tackles*

And Klonoa00, that is one rocking kitty cat. ovO She'll love it.

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1459
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:14 pm
Klonoa00 wrote:
Meru at the Birthday Party



Happy birthday Kaori! Hope everything goes well and you get some awesome presents. o/  


the birdy gif is just awesome LOL.

*parties with birdies*
bet Kaori will be happeh c:

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
Joined
26 Feb 2010
Posts
1371
Location
Wilmington United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:58 pm
Merry Birthmas! Very Happy

*throws confetti all around*

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
690
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:46 pm
Aww, thanks everyone. c:
Maybe I'll show you what I got later. :D

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
Joined
08 Jul 2010
Posts
1310
Location
Cuddling kittens in the United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:54 pm
ChibiViolet wrote:
Aww, thanks everyone. c:
Maybe I'll show you what I got later. :D  

<333

And ooooh, please do. o:

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
Joined
15 May 2012
Posts
692
Location
Santa Clara United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:08 pm
Happy Birthday! ^-^


Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
Joined
23 Aug 2012
Posts
478
Location
Wonderland, France
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:21 pm
Happy birthday!

<center><div> </div></center>

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1459
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:51 pm
ChibiViolet wrote:
Aww, thanks everyone. c:
Maybe I'll show you what I got later. :D  


Yussss \o/ do eeet !

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: