Black_Fang__

Rank 0
Black_Fang__
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:25 am

Survey Recommendations? (earn ap)

I've been trying to look for some surveys/links to earn ap on the website. The thing is most of the ones I encounter require me to have subscription to whatever the website im on from my phone which cost money. I know that is the way the companies make money but I am sure their are some that doesnt require a phone and is actually *free*.

So I hope that someone would be willing to share their knowledge on how to earn *free* AP Smile

P.S I'm browsing the stuff on Aeria website not from other sites.
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:06 am
You can press the free button to get the ones that you only need to register for. If you do that though make a new email since you will get spammed with mails.

Black_Fang__

Rank 0
Black_Fang__
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:43 am
Racegirl wrote:
You can press the free button to get the ones that you only need to register for. If you do that though make a new email since you will get spammed with mails.  

At the end of the registration and stuff, theres always a Iphone5 link or something to finish it...which leads to subscriptions D:

Have you got any specific one that you know would work?

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:08 am
The surveys are severely pesky and most ones can flood your mail with spam within days.

Black_Fang__

Rank 0
Black_Fang__
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:40 am
Anchaai wrote:
The surveys are severely pesky and most ones can flood your mail with spam within days.  

Guess ill have to buy them :l