WalelaB

Rank 0
WalelaB
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:43 am

Unable to equip second sword

I'm able to use two one-handed swords but this won't equip
I spent A LOT of time and gold and even real money trying to make two of the Ultimate Lightening swords. They are both one handed swords and as a ranger I am able to wield dual swords so long as both are one handed. No where in their description does it say that only one can be equipped. Yet I can't equip both. And naturally I can't sell it either after all the effort I put into it. Is this normal for these weapons? If so, then there needs to be something their description stating that only one may be equipped. So now I'm wearing one great level 50 sword and one mediocre level 44 sword.
What's up with this? Sad
Advertisement

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:46 am
It actually does tell you that you can only equip one.
It's just rather unfortunate worded.

The sword says 'Unique Equipment'. Always when you read this statement it means you can only equip one of this weapon.
You can wield the Yellow and Orange version of the sword, though.

WalelaB

Rank 0
WalelaB
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:54 am
xTsuki wrote:
The sword says 'Unique Equipment'. Always when you read this statement it means you can only equip one of this weapon.  

*sighs* to someone who has only been playing this game a short while, that is not very clear at all. I saw the "unique weapon" but I was unaware that it meant anything more than stronger and unable to be sold. Now I am out a whole lot of gold and AP @.@

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedDec 07, 2012 3:01 am
Yeah, I was lucky to find it out on an alt at lvl 38.
My main is a mage class so I never needed to actually know, lol.

I really think it's a poor choice of words, but well. :s