Author Message

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:12 pm
I am loving Aeria Games, and i bet this is going to be the best X-mas that USF haver had, only because of AG, and you know what would be 5 stars? A Play Time Event with some of those new guns in it, and some X-mas Lottery boxs, and yes this would make it the best X-mas of USF, and this would bring the Christmas spirit back alive Very Happy
Think on it Vert Razz
Advertisement

_WarDoom_

PostCountError
_WarDoom_
Joined
05 Dec 2012
Posts
16777215
Location
United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:14 pm
There is already a silenced black beretta event coming up.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:29 pm
_WarDoom_ wrote:
There is already a silenced black beretta event coming up.  


Ik, but a Play Time Event X-mas Edition would be awesome, don't you agree?

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

_WarDoom_

PostCountError
_WarDoom_
Joined
05 Dec 2012
Posts
16777215
Location
United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:33 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
_WarDoom_ wrote:
There is already a silenced black beretta event coming up.  


Ik, but a Play Time Event X-mas Edition would be awesome, don't you agree?  


Oh, of course how could I not want more free stuff? Very Happy

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:54 pm
_WarDoom_ wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
_WarDoom_ wrote:
There is already a silenced black beretta event coming up.  


Ik, but a Play Time Event X-mas Edition would be awesome, don't you agree?  


Oh, of course how could I not want more free stuff? Very Happy  
´

xD

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
3823
Location
laval Canada
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: Weapon Depot Playtime

Play this weekend, and earn some of the Weapon Depot stash!
_WarDoom_ wrote:
jordyyyyy2 wrote:
GMVert wrote:


Start: 9PM PST, December 6th, 2012
Start: 9PM PST, December 9th, 2012


Play for 3 Hours
2x Red Tiger AK-74 WB
2x Skull AK-74 WB
2x Victory AK-74 WB

Play for 8 Hours
2x Dragon M4A1 WB
2x Raptor M4A1 WB
2x Flame M4A1 WB

Play for 12 Hours
5x Skull AK-74 WB
5x Dragon M4A1 WB

Play for 16 Hours
11x Exusiai M4A1 WB

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Prizes stack. So if you qualify for the 16 hour tier, you also get everything else below.

**AFK in any mode will not count.

*** Do not ask the GMs or GSs about when the playtime rewards will be sent out. Please expect to receive your prizes in 5-14 days after the event ends.  



really awsome but 5-14 days i dont wana wait 2 weeks on my payout ill understand u all got things to du but still is it so hard to deliver the prices?

u cant do the same like tire spender but then when u reached the time u can take the prices?  


IJJI tried this b4, but it became very buggy and people got lots of free things the y didnt diserve.  


R u refering to The Spin the wheel stuff \(Xmas ) sping bug LOL
that WAS ijji IT TOOK them 8-10 HOURS to fixe it SO they Deserved it.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: Weapon Depot Playtime

Play this weekend, and earn some of the Weapon Depot stash!
dahemkiller18 wrote:
_WarDoom_ wrote:
jordyyyyy2 wrote:
GMVert wrote:


Start: 9PM PST, December 6th, 2012
Start: 9PM PST, December 9th, 2012


Play for 3 Hours
2x Red Tiger AK-74 WB
2x Skull AK-74 WB
2x Victory AK-74 WB

Play for 8 Hours
2x Dragon M4A1 WB
2x Raptor M4A1 WB
2x Flame M4A1 WB

Play for 12 Hours
5x Skull AK-74 WB
5x Dragon M4A1 WB

Play for 16 Hours
11x Exusiai M4A1 WB

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Prizes stack. So if you qualify for the 16 hour tier, you also get everything else below.

**AFK in any mode will not count.

*** Do not ask the GMs or GSs about when the playtime rewards will be sent out. Please expect to receive your prizes in 5-14 days after the event ends.  



really awsome but 5-14 days i dont wana wait 2 weeks on my payout ill understand u all got things to du but still is it so hard to deliver the prices?

u cant do the same like tire spender but then when u reached the time u can take the prices?  


IJJI tried this b4, but it became very buggy and people got lots of free things the y didnt diserve.  


R u refering to The Spin the wheel stuff \(Xmas ) sping bug LOL
that WAS ijji IT TOOK them 8-10 HOURS to fixe it SO they Deserved it.  


It was in the New Year Day, they were not working, i understood why it took so much to be fixed.
But iT was awesome xD the Capsule Shop went crazy and there was like atleast 1 gun coming in every 5 seconds xD!

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
Joined
27 Jan 2011
Posts
3823
Location
laval Canada
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: Weapon Depot Playtime

Play this weekend, and earn some of the Weapon Depot stash!
xumbinhu123 wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
_WarDoom_ wrote:
jordyyyyy2 wrote:
GMVert wrote:


Start: 9PM PST, December 6th, 2012
Start: 9PM PST, December 9th, 2012


Play for 3 Hours
2x Red Tiger AK-74 WB
2x Skull AK-74 WB
2x Victory AK-74 WB

Play for 8 Hours
2x Dragon M4A1 WB
2x Raptor M4A1 WB
2x Flame M4A1 WB

Play for 12 Hours
5x Skull AK-74 WB
5x Dragon M4A1 WB

Play for 16 Hours
11x Exusiai M4A1 WB

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*Prizes stack. So if you qualify for the 16 hour tier, you also get everything else below.

**AFK in any mode will not count.

*** Do not ask the GMs or GSs about when the playtime rewards will be sent out. Please expect to receive your prizes in 5-14 days after the event ends.  



really awsome but 5-14 days i dont wana wait 2 weeks on my payout ill understand u all got things to du but still is it so hard to deliver the prices?

u cant do the same like tire spender but then when u reached the time u can take the prices?  


IJJI tried this b4, but it became very buggy and people got lots of free things the y didnt diserve.  


R u refering to The Spin the wheel stuff \(Xmas ) sping bug LOL
that WAS ijji IT TOOK them 8-10 HOURS to fixe it SO they Deserved it.  


It was in the New Year Day, they were not working, i understood why it took so much to be fixed.
But iT was awesome xD the Capsule Shop went crazy and there was like atleast 1 gun coming in every 5 seconds xD!  

Yes Sir hope i can buy a double mk Xmas PERM same with xmas AK <3

dunkmanh

Rank 2
dunkmanh
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
474
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:17 pm
can't wait until we get the reward Smile

repulse1122

Rank 0
repulse1122
Joined
20 Aug 2012
Posts
51
Location
Winnipeg Canada
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Is this one got payed out?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: