As a GM of a level 10 guild with a possible 100 members I'm finding it tedious to scroll down in search of that character who wants his xp donation set. And since new members are not added to the bottom of the list but put in the first available spot you can't even guestimate where they will be.
Another thing I've noticed is that people who have left the guild months ago and have returned are put in the position that they vacated. So there is a memory in the LC program of the the order of membership and possibly date of entry.
The friend list is alphabetized and can be divided into groups. Let's get the same for the guild list.
My suggestion is:
Upgrade the guild membership screen so that it is sortable.
1. i think that it would be good to be able to sort so that the people online are at the top
2. I would find it much easier to keep track of new or leaving players
3. at the very least, have the guild list show up in alphabetic order rather than the current haphazard order
4. I would like to see the groupings feature
5. perhaps allowing the GM to color code members by grouping
6. the list should show the GM at the top, the GA's next followed by members in alphabetical order at the very least!
7. i think that it would be good to be able to sort so that the people online are at the top
8. I think that it should be alphabetized by rank in guild. Then you can click name to sort from a to z. Click name again it would go from z to a. Click level. Lowest to highest. click it again highest to lowest. With every section. Exp given, rank etc etc.
9. a field showing on which server member currently is
10. Someting like checkbox and option "set selected" would save some time.