Author Message

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
Joined
11 Jan 2007
Posts
1220
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:31 pm   Last edited by Memphis on Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out] The King's Pearls

Get em while its hot!
Eligible Servers:
ALL Servers!!




*Starts: 12/6/12 9:00PM PST // Ends: 12/7/12 9:00PM PST - 24 Hours!

THIS TIER IS NOT REPEATABLE OR STACKABLE. If you Exchange 500, you will only get 5 pearls. If you exchange a total of 10,000, you will get only the 100 pearls none of the previous tiers!

Time in PDT Format
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Exchange Gold in the following amounts for FREE ITEMS:

Tier 1: Exchange at least 500 Gold and get:

(5) Pearls

x5

If you only exchange 500 worth in the 24 hour preiod, you will only get tier 1, NOTHING ELSE. Exchanging a total of 500 will only get you 5 pearls

Tier 2: Exchange at least 1000 Gold and get:

(10) Pearls
x10

If you only exchange 1000 worth in the 24 hour preiod, you will only get tier 2, NOTHING ELSE. Exchanging a total of 1000 will only get you 10 pearls

Tier 3: Exchange at least 3000 Gold and get:

(30)Pearls

x30

If you only exchange 3000 worth in the 24 hour preiod, you will only get tier 3, NOTHING ELSE. Exchanging a total of 3000 will only get you 30 pearls

Tier 4: Exchange at least 5000 Gold and get:

(50) Pearls
x50

If you only exchange 5000 worth in the 24 hour preiod, you will only get tier 4, NOTHING ELSE. Exchanging a total of 5000 will only get you 50 pearls

Tier 5: Exchange at least 10000 Gold and get:

(100) Pearls

x100

If you only exchange 10000 worth in the 24 hour preiod, you will only get tier 5, NOTHING ELSE. Exchanging a total of 10000 will only get you 100 pearls

Please remember, this tier is only repeatable ONCE. For example: If you spend $200, you will only get 100 pearls, since you can only repeat this tier ONCE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIP gets you awesome bonus, exclusive hero gear, and even exclusive Epic Heroes!
CLICK HERE for more info!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
-Payouts are manual and occur 1-7 business days after the END of the promotion! Any updates will be posted here when ended!
Advertisement

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:44 pm
Just to make sure if someone spends $105 they would only get the 100 pearls correct? Not the 105 for resetting the promo.

Always like pearls, thank you!

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
Joined
11 Jan 2007
Posts
1220
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:47 pm
KenderTDS wrote:
Just to make sure if someone spends $105 they would only get the 100 pearls correct? Not the 105 for resetting the promo.

Always like pearls, thank you!  


Yes, you only get 100 pearls if you spend $105. Anything over $100 will not count, since this tier is only repeatable ONCE

ENJOY EVERYONE

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
Joined
20 Jul 2011
Posts
216
Location
Memphis United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:09 am
YOu Had me at hello

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
Joined
09 Jun 2011
Posts
201
Location
Krasnodar Russia
PostedDec 07, 2012 8:13 am
Sorry, Aeria, but your players are greedy... Why no repeatable? Why no "and all previous tiers"?!

Well, it's my drunken thought but...
...since there are chaep tiers presented with decent rewards, it's a good event. I won't prbably participate this time but thank you anycase Smile

P.S. sorry for my misspells, I'm celebrating birthday so can't type corretly, lol ^^

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
Joined
11 Jan 2007
Posts
1220
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:35 pm
nortael wrote:
Sorry, Aeria, but your players are greedy... Why no repeatable? Why no "and all previous tiers"?!

Well, it's my drunken thought but...
...since there are chaep tiers presented with decent rewards, it's a good event. I won't prbably participate this time but thank you anycase Smile

P.S. sorry for my misspells, I'm celebrating birthday so can't type corretly, lol ^^  


Happy Birthday buddy!

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Posts
494
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:01 pm
Can I marry you now Memphis? Seriously, I get this nice mail and it's got a pearl in it! Then it tells me that bags are on sale at the Mall... You know what that does women? Makes us spend LOL.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
212
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:41 pm
Neritti wrote:
Can I marry you now Memphis? Seriously, I get this nice mail and it's got a pearl in it! Then it tells me that bags are on sale at the Mall... You know what that does women? Makes us spend LOL.  


Yep because all these events are Memphis's idea. He rocks it out! LOL
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: