flamerock177

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Newb question!

Halp
Anybody know where the sprite general store is? I tried looking on the wiki and such but it wouldn't show me. Second, is there anyways to return to the begginer island? I fotgot a few quests and improtant things.
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Re: Newb question!

Halp
flamerock177 wrote:
Anybody know where the sprite general store is? I tried looking on the wiki and such but it wouldn't show me. Second, is there anyways to return to the begginer island? I fotgot a few quests and improtant things.  

Press "M" in-game to see the Map. You will notice at the bottom of the map, you can see x and y co-ordinates for wherever you hover your mouse. Right-click the Map and you may choose other areas to see, also.

There are many maps with Sprite NPC's, including Siwa Island(173, 275), Kaslow(219, 343), Ilya(356, 71), Jale(240, 186), Ironwheel Beach(58, 272), Shell Hill(394, 467), Blue Bay(435, 149) and Angoya Island(912, 423), just to name a few.

Here is an example of how a Sprite NPC appears on a Map:

GSMagichuu's Guide to Siwa Island As for returning to Siwa Island--technically, no. If you have forgotten to turn in a quest and have not aborted it, there is an item, "Teleporter Stones*" that will return you to a blue "Q" location.

(*Please note: in this circumstance, it would be a legitimate use of Teleporter Stones. They are not intended for a high-leveled character to return with no fair purpose, as this would be considered an exploit.)

Otherwise, beginning a new character is fast and simple, it might be worth it for you to simply do that.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to make sure you've chosen a guardian sprite that suits the needs of the classification you will choose for your character. (Your guardian sprite remains with you throughout the game.)

Another useful resource is GSEnglish's Master Link List.

Welcome to GF and have fun ^.^

Hiikaro

Rank 0
Hiikaro
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Re: Newb question!

Halp
flamerock177 wrote:

Hi And Welcome To Grand Fantasia!
Sprite General Store Meaning the one that sells Costumes of sprite + Mode Changer etc.
It Is Located in every Major City (Kaslow,Jale,Illya)
At Kaslow You Will Need To Talk To Sprite Hamu At this Coordinates (217,341)
At Jale You Will Need To Talk To Sprite Evet At This Coordinates (238,186)
At Illya You Will Need To Talk To Sprite Yobelia At This Coordinates (357,69)

For Much More Convenience When You Enter The Major City Press "M" And the map will open. In The Map It Will Show You Were Everything Is Located.

Hope You Have A Good Day! Very Happy If Your Server Is Quill Add Me Up! IGN: RoseScarlet