1) Forum Name:
2) In-Game Username:
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?
I loved AVA since I started playing it over a year ago, and I still love it.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?
The new anticheat, the new maps, the new weapons (especially asw).
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
b. lots of small annoying (but not gamebreaking) bugs. Example 1: in the PB Survival mode, shooting into the sky would sometimes cause silent bullets. Example 2: when recieving an invite to a game, you can't see who invited you. I could list more...
c. When people complain that I hack when I don't.
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
a. Death Valley!
b. A new infection map?
c. BG Blood
d. Ping Limit Rooms
e. A mode for rooms to be melee/sniper/pistol only
f. A true first person spectate
g. Having the censor not censor words like 'put' and 'm'
h. The old Cold Case and old Supply maps (although keep the new ones too
a. Death Valley!
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
The biggest issue was of course the dc problem. Thankfully, this issue has been fixed in the latest update. My only other issue are random fps lags which seem to be more related to my hardware than AVA itself
Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
Bring back Death Valley! Death Valley is the only co-op mode that I could never get enough of.