CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:42 am
1) Forum Name:
2) In-Game Username: snaes
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? I enjoyed it. Past tense.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? Everything, until aeria took over.
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) updates, community, host, events
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? derp
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) yeah, hackers and disconnect issues
Anything else you want to share? (Optional) hi

if i win give the money to random greenie from lobby, thanks

I am Snaes.
Advertisement

chowy993

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:52 am
1) Forum Name: chowy993
2) In-Game Username: chowy993
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? I loved AVA since I started playing it over a year ago, and I still love it.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? The new anticheat, the new maps, the new weapons (especially asw).
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
a. Hackers
b. lots of small annoying (but not gamebreaking) bugs. Example 1: in the PB Survival mode, shooting into the sky would sometimes cause silent bullets. Example 2: when recieving an invite to a game, you can't see who invited you. I could list more...
c. When people complain that I hack when I don't.
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
a. Death Valley!
b. A new infection map?
c. BG Blood
d. Ping Limit Rooms
e. A mode for rooms to be melee/sniper/pistol only
f. A true first person spectate
g. Having the censor not censor words like 'put' and 'm'
h. The old Cold Case and old Supply maps (although keep the new ones too Very Happy)
a. Death Valley!
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
The biggest issue was of course the dc problem. Thankfully, this issue has been fixed in the latest update. My only other issue are random fps lags which seem to be more related to my hardware than AVA itself
Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
Bring back Death Valley! Death Valley is the only co-op mode that I could never get enough of.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:05 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Dec 09, 2012 12:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I appreciate your support Winx!

I'm actually so happy to see all these feedbacks and how people really expressed themselves. Thanks a lot guys. If you care about AVA then never give up fighting for what you want to see blooming again.

I might end up turning this into a weekly winning thingie.

This post is reserved for my own feedback, will be posting as soon as i get better.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:07 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:

I'm actually so happy to see all these feedbacks and how people really expressed themselves. Thanks a lot guys. If you care about AVA then never give up fighting for what you want to see blooming again.

This post is reserved for my own feedback, will be posting as soon as i get better.  

Hope you feel better soon Valk ^-^

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:09 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:

Hum i want.. aeria to see this topic.

bl1ndman1

Rank 2
bl1ndman1
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:59 pm
1) Forum Name:
bl1ndman1

2) In-Game Username:
BI1ndGun

3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?
As of now I'm enjoying the game very much. The amount of hackers was cut SIGNIFICANTLY by the new anti cheat, which was one of my main concerns for this game. As for the community, I really wish we had a more competitive scene and more 'play-nice' people. Besides the point, AVA as the program and execution is, in my opinion, running optimally with little hiccups.

4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?
Since the merge with IJJI (more like bought), I noticed alot of new players! I love this not for the fact that they are SO CUTE, but for the fact that this game still has appeal to the general public. Getting more players into this game will develop the community and help with making sure the competitive scene stays alive. I still believe that the game could be advertised better, but that is for another question.

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
There are a couple things that I would like to go over, not as major faults in the game but rather points to work on.
A) Server Stability and Maintenance Notification
My main issue with this is Aeria does not notify the players of their maintenence times. This proves to be very frustrating in terms of both consistency and playability of AVA. The server stability has been fixed recently so thats not much of an issue for now, but ever stride towards 100% uptime would be amazing.
B) Wrongful bans
I was always under the impression that Aeria staff took the time to go over cases of hackers and exploiters instead of banning from amount of reports. I understand that the report system is probably the most abundant, and also the most difficult, to handle, but there should be more evidence. We honestly need a new system that will correctly identify the cheaters to the high skilled players.
I have multiple friends that have had account wrongly banned due to their high skill. Maybe get each player to have only 1 account? New 'Judgement System' where we avoid the true/false report system. Have the community judge the outcome or have faster response teams that can start ghosting games as soon as suspicious activity is detected.
C) New Weapon Currency System
I don't understand why this new system was implemented. Sure I get it business sided but the amount of players that would buy that gun for X amount of days compared to the amount of players that would put in the extra dollar for having a perm weapon doesn't add up, I'm sure. Considering that the game used to cost 1499 AP for a perm weapon, why would anyone in their right mind spend 999 AP for 30 days. Either lower the costs for the weapons or avoid this new system all together. I get it that Aeria IS still a company that requires profit, but the majority of the community are 12-18. Some of them don't even have a bank account..

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
This won't really make a difference if I go over guns and customization options so I will go over in game options.
A) 1st person POV
B) Game Replay
C) Higher EURO reward system
D) More events (The ones now are fine, but kind of boring putting 2-3 hours into game types you hate)

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
The registry system is all. Need stronger faster servers, as well as more segregation of pings in order to optimize the playing experience.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:23 pm
Since this thread was in page 3, I'm taking a moment not only to bump it but to say that I will announce the winner or winners sometime soon and the reward will be given this week. [Read first post for more information]

Until then, those who didn't give their feedback yet, please do for each feedback will count a lot an will help me analyze the entire thing with the help of couple other GameSages in order to write a successful ticket. I will keep this Feedback thread alive until the next Update, hoping that some of the things we wish to see happening in order to change AVA for the better, will come true.

There is a good chance I'll be choosing some more AP winners in the next weeks to come.

No commenting back to this post. Any questions feel free to private message me.

WildSavageScrub

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:58 pm
1) Forum Name: WildSavageScrub

2) In-Game Username: BrsStayLagn

3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?

Honestly I am loving A.V.A so far due to the gargantuan drop of hackers. The community is improving throughout the game as well.

4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?

Aeria making the hacker situation its top copernican priority. Also The match channel was a good step for A.V.A so the players can stop stacking in clan wars. Last the items I am quite fund of from IJJI that's still here is superb. Last the GM's here really care about the players here as I've seen from past experiences.

Probably the ping that i'm getting compared to the one on IJJI servers that's about it. Besides that another thing I dislike is all the players who are crying about the updates especially with the last update where the ak200 is a AP timed weapon it's a business decision and Aeria doesn't want to be in the same position as IJJI was in.

Definitely guns having skins on them, certain guns ranks to be bumped up and more guns to be in the euro shop at higher ranks, more armor series, better ways on getting more euro, and permanent pistols.

Just the servers messing up is all. The whole thing was annoying and stressful but I got through it.

BeastXLR8ED

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:06 pm
1) Forum Name: BeastXLR8ED
2) In-Game Username: FLaSHFReeZ
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?: Really great since I've failed to find any game that competes with this one and been my fav for 2 years now.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? The Community sure has grown and that brought a lot more competitive players for me to learn from and teach( if you know what i mean Razz)
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates): 2 Problems: Random D/c when game is almost about to be won and the chat filter has been bad lately.
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? Super fun coop modes and other normal modes more fun than eboat. something people wont get tired of that would keep em coming back
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words): I like to chat a lot and i really dislike the filter and that takes away from my enjoyment of the game Sad.

You guys are really taking a great step in trying to relate to the people and find out what it is that we want and how you can fix want we dislike and i really appreciate that. Keep up the good work Smile

IGN: FLaSHFReeZ

MrReaper_AVA

Rank 3
MrReaper_AVA
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:25 pm
1)Forum Name: MrReaper_AVA

2)In-Game Username: MrReapah

3)How are you enjoying AVA so far? A.V.A has been great so far. I can definitely say that it has improved since the merge and especially 2011 where updates lagged behind with IJJI. Personally, I like Aeria's updates because of how beef'd up they are with content, for the most part. In addition to that, they actually care about the community and the game.

4)What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? The community. Now, I may get some flame for saying that, but aside from people hackusating, we have a diverse and unique base of players.

5)What do you dislike most about AVA? I dislike DCing, hackers, and BR-style laggers.

6)In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? Well, I can say for sure, maps, guns, and AP events that reward you with permanent items.

7)In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? Well, as I've mentioned before the D/C issue has been a problem for all of us. And it does affect the game-play especially when you have a good game going. It ruins your experience by just interrupting your progress. Oh, and if this applies, hackers. Hate them, they ruin the game, don't know why they exist. But I guess we just have to adapt with better AC. --Almost forgot about the censor. Gotta fix that.