Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:04 am
1) Forum Name:
blaznyuu

2) In-Game Username:
Viole

3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?
I play it every day, mostly with my clan. Love playing clan wars / match channel and in public I play annihilation most of the time. I enjoy playing my 8 accounts (never bought the same weapon twice) and buying equipment which would make every of my account worth playing. This also means more nicknames xD.

4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?
Customer support (tickets) and those few times when I played together with the GM's.

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
Right now that would be the censor in the game, it was a problem for me in the past also. It's useless in my opinion and only does harm. Immature kids are bypassing it anyway with replacing letters with numbers or what ever.

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
Fal Cannon for permanent (same goes for AK200). But more important than that would actually be making everything server sided so hackers wouldn't even be able to hack. It's important that the game is patched so hacking wouldn't be possible (to patch the game vulnerabilities).

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
Yes, that would be those few times when you loose connection for some seconds and then this 20 second countdown starts and then when your connection is back a few seconds later, the countdown still continues and when it reaches zero, it throws you out of the game. It's annoying, especially if it's during a clan war. The countdown should stop if the connection is back.

8) Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
As a clan leader I need (want) more options in clan management (which Staff wouldn't be able to see or change). For example a heir (person decided by me who would become clan leader if I become inactive for 2 weeks for example). I'd like to see when is the last time members logged in to the game. And instead of join date it should always show the first time the member joined the clan. Squad management would be nice.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing
Advertisement

itsmonumental

Rank 2
itsmonumental
PostedDec 07, 2012 10:17 am
1) itsmonumental
2) iMonumental
3) Not bad at all ! Fun still exists in AVA Smile
4) The Responsiveness and Assistance of the GM's and GS's to our issues and the fast replies to my tickets
5) Co-op being too difficult to complete on some cases [Lockdown Extreme and such] , Glitching being still possible on some maps
6) More content obviously , we're falling behind all the other AVA versions [KAVA/JAVA] and im sure im not the only one who's concerned about it .
7) I was actually , before the latest update i had an issue of having the menu being irresponsive [ingame was fine and lag free] , after the latest update it was fixed .
Another issue i had is randomly high ping for no appearant reason .
My base ping in ijji and early aeriagames was 66 on the europe servers , and lately it was surpassing 95 for no reason , which was also fixed after this latest update and i am grateful for it .

Anything to add ?
Basically i do believe the GM's are doing their best to keep our community satisfied , but i do believe more stuff for "free" players should be added.
Plus i would really like to see aeria hosting events with more rewards ,
[such as guns , equipment , euros]
Cause i believe they neglected us a bit .
[For an example , they promised the update to be late november , and it turned out to be december 5th]

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:37 pm
1) ZiggyIsGrape
2) Ziggy
3) I love AVA, you would have to pry me away using force lol.
4) Since we have merged, definitely Clan MERC and this awesome forum community, You guys have been so good to me ^.^
5) The lack of GM/community communication and inconsistent updates
6) A steady array of maps, and euro shop weapons. Items that keep the balance and do NOT resort to pay2win, or what I dub pay4fun =/
7) I handle all these personally for the community along with a group of awesome techs (Valk included Cool)
So if there is a tech issue I have, I'm pretty competent at solving it

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:57 pm
1) Forum Name:

jtruong456

2) In-Game Username:

Aicle

It's fun. My crap computer can run it very well so that's always a plus.

I haven't seen as many hackers.

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)

Nothing that the patches will do to help. I mostly just have problems with the egotistical people.

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?

Euro shop weapons, permanent AP weapons, the OTs-14 Groza.

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)

The random disconnections, but the patch fixed that up.

Anything else you want to share? (Optional)

The Uzi is so underated.

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi Ava society
1) Shiriika
2) Shirika
3) AVA is an addiction but a very awesome addiction; i play it a lot more than any other game even with hackers,laggs and so on i still played it. its the best online FPS (f2p or not )for now
4)I loved The 3euro guns we had in the august and september update they were pretty awesome, i bought them all,tested them all Very Happy ; also i love how the AVA community became less childish specially in forum :d , in ijji i remember seeing a lot of kids just complaining about everything. now they aren't as much as they were before.
5) i hate how we have to pay a lot of money to get weapons and goodies (fal cannon,black bear guns,AK200). and we don't have a lot of events that allow normal people who don't buy AP to win an amount of AP. the only thing we get is 1voucher to 3vouchers a month and you need to play to get it . and sometimes you just don't have time to play AVA or as for me i was on vacation, i got pretty angry i missed thanksgiving events.Also the censors that are ridiculous it really don't let us talk freely. AVA community is not only 10yo kids, most of us are 18yo above so when we try to talk just normal talking no cursing and we get censor its annoying a bit i think aeria should look how to fix that, also the censor of the letter "m" is weird haha .last but not least THE GAP BETWEEN UAVA AND KAVA NEED TO BE FIXED WE RE TOOO FAR BEHIIIIIIND!!!. i think i covered pretty much everything.
6)firstly, i think the AVA community would be pleased and happy with some normal euro guns or euro capsule guns which we were saving a tons of euros for before the update and everyone got very disappointed about it including me, secondly aeria should organize it self and let US the community help improve the game because being money hungry will push all the players away.also i think they should make a system that could allow you to send PMs from Ingame to the forum so that it is more easy to talk to your friends who are not online in AVA ATM that could be very helpfull.finally, i think ava is still the best game ever and if aeria doesn't take care of it. it might lose a lot of its original players.

7)I disliked the DCs that happened before, it was worst than hackers. i was glad they fixed that. i also hate the fact that there is no Payment abilities in morocco, that makes me sad cause i'm willing to pay like 10euros a week for ava but can't Sad i wanted to talk to someone about this but i don't know who to ask, also Unregs unregs and more unregs its annoying when u shoot someone sniping of course (lagger mostly) and they don't die or get any damage , also i think aeria should don't let laggers (above 150ping) in pvp channel 1 and they should stay in pvp channel 2 or create another channel, that should stop a lot of people from raging and making excuses for them dying Very Happy.

Well i'm glad i ve said all this, if i win the 2K AP it'll be awesome if not, if anyone and i mean anyone can offer me like 100AP just to get my welcome package that would be helpfull, for me to get fn fnc since i only have like ASW and PM SR3M so thank you for listening have a great week end. I LOVE YOU ALL (l)

xenome_id

Rank 0
xenome_id
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:29 pm
1)Forum Name: xenome_id

2)[u]In-Game Username[/u]: Latrix

3)How are you enjoying AVA so far? :

Until now I've experienced some awesome moments while playing AVA. Like uhm I can say I made new friends. I do enjoy the times when there's a troll moment or when there's much action and people are always excited. But in the other hand there is the well known "hackers" . Usually I try to avoid them and just leave the game if I see any of them. I must say since the new update the AC is great. I enjoy much more to play AVA. I rarely see any hacker messing around which makes me rate the game 5/5 stars!
I can say AVA is one of my favorite games of all the times!

4What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?

Hmm , I pretty much love everything , I mean ... great updates, great community and a great Staff to help us!

Obviously as any other player , I truly dislike the " hackers". But , as any other game they must exist in order to be greater updates in future
I cannot lie and say I dislike anything else , I mean for me its an ideal FPS game in top of all others.

Well , I thing people would like to see an available option to trade their weapons between others. That would be an ideal thing for some if not for everyone.

7)In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)

As I mentioned before , there's always "hackers" that messing around no matter what.
I mean , I do enjoy the game and everything , but seriously sometimes its really bothers me to watch some people destroy the whole fun of others.
Another thing would be the disconnecting problem. I do think it should be fixed.
Apart from that I haven't seen any other major problems around

b0nsly

Rank 2
b0nsly
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:42 pm
1)b0nsly
2)Bonsly
3)great thanks to me finding out i dont lagg with 800x600 and the new xigncode blocking almost all hackers.
4)i love the euro events ijji never did soo many free events back then however aeria compensates it with a huge load of ap things,which they can permit so far.
5)the most i dislike are the deathmodeus being overpowered;proxy-using laggers (i mean like 300+ ping seriously);
6)future image:a working clean-point system (it sticks at 100 for everyone); europe clan servers;ping-limit return(ping max limit (300+ = insta kick);accurate gun stats(nerfs on mods/guns included);re-release old map stats (eg infection);most imporatant of all (auto-imply) more medals!
7)no issues for the 1st time evaaa even after years of ijji ava (except censoring the letter "M")anymore (which is awesome Very Happy)

ralphlauren267

Rank 0
ralphlauren267
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:02 pm
]1) Forum Name:
ralphlauren267

2) In-Game Username:
ChaoChaoo

Im enjoying AVA since have fix the DC and other issues and also they are dealing with hacks seriously; AVA getting competetive (Getting there).

I like that the GM reply to ticket fast (well for me it is Very Happy) and they are working hard to get this game going; also Paulmark was da best GM like Xander and match channel ofcourse

I dont like most about AVA is the last dissapointing updates that we have to wait for 2 months and we get nothing; also before update,no content are being announce (well now they are starting to do it so thats good Very Happy); also getting a update with no euro guns to buy so less the AP items so more fun to play and random server crash;we should be looking for updates every month, trying to catch up with KAVA and fix issues quick.

mmmm i think balanced guns, maybe ping limit returning, 1st person spec and good maps; also not timed weapons that you have to spend 6000ap every month (you know what im talking about Very Happy) it should be perm.

for the last 3 months i have been experiencing hackers joining the room every single time and they still do now its annoying and match channel it says "not enough space for a clan" or failed to join" (Maybe match channel wasnt really 3 months was it??) ; also the map sometimes doesnt load.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:21 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Dec 15, 2012 2:38 pm. Edited 2 times in total
1) Forum Name: Spacefire11

2) In-Game Username: ocipower

I have been enjoying the game a lot i always play with my clan or with my friends. I love to spend money in the capsule shop im trying to have all euro capsule guns wich i have now Smile
The game is really good its not so many hackers anymore. I keep getting better and better that what i love, its always some event that is going on that makes the game more fun. I love the Grapic. I love to customization my weapon i have so many things to chose beetwen.

Since we moved i have better contact with gm and that a very good things not many games have a chance to talk with gms. The forums is much better a gm always check the forum. and we get good, Serious and fast respones when we ask a question in the forum. I never used to be on the forum when we was in ijji but here its diffrent. i love the shoutbox. The awesome anti-cheat is one of the best thing we chould get Smile we get a weekly event and i like that and i see more tournaments. The match channel is great and same with the reweards. i may have missed something.

Well i dont dislike many things with ava, Maybe we can get more euro shop gun that what pepole love.
the last update we didnt get guns in Euro shop and I know that aeria need earn money but some euro guns whould make the game fun and the player whould pay for.
The eu community cant play cw in eu Server
We dosnt have a only melee map.
The censor in game is very anoyning i hope its will get fixed next week.

Pepole love the Ots groza i have no ide about that gun but i know that many love it.
I think that its should be a opiton in room setings that makes u choise if u want Sniper only or knife only this i have had a suggestion on in a long time.
Since the old meele map got remove i whould like have a new one.
I think player whould like to see a Fal cannon permanent not in days
This one player wanted a long time ago and we have forget it Unlock those medals missing from KAVA

The Dc issues was a big problem but it got patched
-You can't start the new maps in practice channel
-Some people have issues with install the patch
- the M is censord
- "by" is censord
- Some people have issues with Xign code

Anything else you want to share? (Optional)

Nah its not so much i whould like to share since i have already answered all the questions
But one thing i whould like to have that i dosnt know if other want it
To have a chance to get 1 voucher from the Clanwar/match channel box. oh one more thing i whould like that the GM check the suggestion forum and see if its some good ides there

Well other events then play x hours get x euros

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:39 am
1)Forum Name: Dem_GemZ
2) In-Game Username: lGemZl
3)How are you enjoying AVA so far? I like it, outside the fact that aeria is greedy, i still like it
4)What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? Good service, better forums
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) Dem QQ's, unlogical kids. Fact that fal cannon is 70 bucks for 30 days...
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? More availible euro weapons and some perm weapons from KAVA
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) ''DAT'' censor

There are no stupid questions, there are stupid people