nFearxD

Rank 2
nFearxD
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:47 am
1) Forum Name: nfearxD
2) In-Game Username: Fearplay93
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? I was enjoying ava alot not very long ago, especialy the competitive scene. It's always a challenge there and noone is qqing. But since the new update my faith in aeria vanished.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? The new anticheat that finally stopped all those hackers.
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) It is starting to get pay2win. There need to be more events and content updates for non spenders, or at least people who don't spend alot of money on it.
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? Permanent pistols and armours. Gun skins like in kava etc. fal cannon for less ap, or coupons. A new version of the noel guns (black bear guns but than permanent, at least thats what i want)
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) There still are some hackers who pay for their hacks. This is a small group of people though. And atm the censoring issues, can't even type a normal sentence anymore...
Anything else you want to share? (Optional) yolo
Advertisement

mosiu122

Rank 0
mosiu122
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:17 am   Last edited by mosiu122 on Dec 07, 2012 5:12 am. Edited 1 time in total
1) mosiu122
2) PoofHeadshot
3) IMO it`s the best and most competitive f2p shooter at all.
4) Finally new anti cheat, GMs that are human beings and faith in future updates.
5) Unregs, unregs, unregs and the last patch.
6) Fal Cannon, Christmas guns, More Updates with bunch of content and events so we can compare our ava with Other versions.
7) Cheaters, Disconnects and censor system.

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:38 am   Last edited by pz.e on Dec 08, 2012 7:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1) pz.e
2) pze
3) It's ok, looking forward to the up-coming tournaments.
4) Match Channel.

5) Disconnecting issue / server being weaker than it was before the merge. I don't believe location is the real issue, I believe the server itself was downgraded. Also, I don't believe the player base has increased in any drastic way, if anything I think it has decreased, at least it seems, which should put less strain on the server. It seems to be weaker than the server IJJI hosted the game on. I don't think the Aeria Server is up to par and could use some upgrading or fine-tuning.
Also, I really hate having to re-log to just to kick more than one user from a room.
Pretty inconvenient.

6) I believe most of the community would like to see big jumps made in the future content updates to put us on par with the other versions of the game (kAVA / jAVA are good examples). I also believe better events with more realistic and easily achievable goals would be nice. Chiha used to post some of the events jAVA hosted for their community, and it was crazy how much they seemingly gave to their users just for playing or being a member of the community (We have to play a map that we don't want to, for 2 hours, with disconnecting issues and a small community making it sometimes difficult to fill rooms, and get 10k euro, and on several different occasions I saw jAVA events giving a single user random boxes containing prizes giving the user the chance to win tons of money, guns, timed items, etc. - we don't see anything like that - I don't even bother with these 2 hour events because I've never been paid out for one). Aeria doesn't seem to be so giving and we haven't had any really good events. Tournaments seem to be picking up, which is a good thing.
That's about the bulk of what I'd like to see implemented for the future of this game. It has great potential, and everyone that plays it knows that, it's just a matter of keeping it interesting for the player base and making people want to play and stick around longer. More incentive, if you will.
I also believe the anti-cheat should be updated on a bi-weekly basis, and one content update per month until we're caught up with the other versions. (Bi-Weekly anti cheat updates [every two weeks] and a content update every 4 weeks). I think asking for once a week would be too much, but not too farfetched Wink.
ALSO, I would like all the old functions from the IJJI website for in-game features such as checking individual rank, clan rank, clan management, player search, etc. etc. etc.
That's a REAL drag considering we had it all that time, and it's still not functioning yet...
Not very hard to copy paste code.

7) The disconnect issue was supposed to have been fixed this patch, and it seemed so. However, earlier in match (today) channel users were randomly disconnecting for 10-15 seconds at a time during a match making it unenjoyable.
And, 70$ for a 30 day-skinned version of the para? Really?
10$ a month would be a little more realistic, or maybe 70$ for a PERMANENT gun, but a 30 day? That's pretty greedy..

Also I would like my bP-exchange-for-euros idea implemented ASAP - you can find it in the suggestions section.

And maybe in match channel, we could narrow our options of what we could potentially win from the "Random Box".
i.e.
3 Choices:
1st - 1 day / 1 piece of the 09 Armor Set
2nd - 1 day / 1 of the grenades (Red / Grey Smoke or Flashbang)
3rd - Random BP award, as they already are (10 / 20 / 50 / whatever - 500)

I think I'm gonna put this in suggestions now.

Good Day Jeffree

;}~

K4r98

Rank 0
K4r98
PostedDec 07, 2012 2:32 am
1) Forum Name: K4r98

2) In-Game Username: xXBIadeXx

3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? Well its one of the best first-person-shooters Ive played in my whole gaming life (since 2001). I like how you can mod weapons, the shotregister (mostly) and the netcode itself. Its the most challenging shooter so far. The difference between all the weapons, the way they behave when you add or remove certain mods, I have never seen in any fps before and all because of this I like AvA very much

4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? the new Anti-cheattool which even blocks 3rd party macro programs and macro mousesoftware(i.e.Logitech). The Aeria Support, who always answers my tickets very fast.

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) The new bugs regarding the chat, missing desmodus nerf (cmon this a freakin rifle) focussing on AP Items too much)

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
- EU-Matchserver! Is one of the most wanted things (for EU players mostly) because this could revive the competitive scene in Europe. And some bugfixing in matchchannel (cant open hot/random channel, cant kick ppl out of the room or game)
- catching up to KAVA (new gamemods, maps, weapons)
- moderate Gun/Equipment Prices
- maybe a working weapon trading system (i.e. an Alligator for a FG42)

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
- The DC Bug made the game unplayable and I almost quit the game, because there are some alternatives out there and if Aeria is not taking action to get some content from KAVA and stuff for the not-spending players too, the playerbase will furthermore decrease.

Cool Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
- Well...I guess Aeria is misjudging the situation of UAVA because as I mentioned before, there are some alternatives out there and they have potential to become quite popular which cant be good for AVA and for Aeria aswell. In general I miss the communication between Aeria and the community. And as for now, its a lose/lose Situation for both. The community said, what they desperatly need/want (i.e. nerfing modus, (free) KAVA content, bug-fixes) and Aeria is pretty much doing the opposite, not listening, putting out AP Items for spending users, etc.

- I guess we all understand that a company which hosts a f2p game wants to make real money with offering special weapons and equipment but the prices are too freakin high and the timing when they brought up this special AP-Items is even worse. After 2 1/2 months of delays and excuses, the community was pretty much waiting for a better patch and some cool stuff which make the last months of problems forgetting. just my 2 cents...

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:54 am

Re: 2000 AP Giveway - Give your constructive Feedback & Win

Feedback Only. Keep it clean.
oSkOrpion wrote:
Hello Aeria’s AVA Citizens

So as said in the titles, I’ll be giving away some AP next week.

The Reward
One or two forum users who have replied to this thread and gave their feedback will be chosen randomly to win the APs. The reward was going to be originally a 2000 AP given to 1 person as Subway Gift Cards or Ultimate Cards. But I will be trying to get ahold of another store which I heard could be selling the $10 IJJI GCoin cards. If I get my hands on those this weekend, then I’ll split the reward in two and the APs will be raffled to two of the participants so that each could be given 1000 APs.

This is not a contest.

How is this going to work?
All you have to do is to reply by responding to a few questions. I would like you to keep this thread clean and please, answer with all honesty and with a constructive attitude. I would like to write a ticket and add the link to this thread. My goal will be to get Aeria Games to read it and maybe this thread would help them learn things about what you guys want to see them improve... Things they probably are not aware of.

So this is mostly going to be a feedback thread. Should be kept clean and troll free if we want Aeria Games to take it seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the form. Simply reply back to this thread whenever you can and keep it feedback related. No commenting on others posts would be appreciated.

1) Forum Name:
2) In-Game Username:
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)

You can also visit A compilation of many common errors and their solutions. Written by Ziggy

Each individual who takes a little of his time to reply to this thread and answers the questions will be contributing to the community in helping us all make AVA a better game.

Thank you in advance  

Finally. Really, Really, nice job Smile

I have waited until someone in this community adds constructive feedback in to this topic.
Yesterday i've talked with Azaius about the rants about the update.

He told me everything that gets rant on gets deleted. While i reply'd that none gives real constructive feedback and people only flame.

This is really a nice way of forming the community together and bring them on track again.

That's GameSage material.

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:05 am

1) Forum Name:
I1992I
2) In-Game Username:
KENY2012
Alot more since the disconnect problem is fixed, that was actually the only thing that I really wanted from the update, actually the only moment now when I'm not enjoying myself is when I don't play good. But that doesn't happen alot Very Happy
I understand that u mean what kind of things happened when being hosted by Aeria.

So the events where u can earn 10.000 euro for playing a map 2 hours are great since making money in ava is hard when u don't have AP and already done most of your medals and campaign ribbons

The match channel and it's system that u can't stack anymore in clanwar is also great.

But imho, the new Anti-Cheat xigncode3 is the best thing that happened to ava, this took down 90% of all hackers. This made playing the game alot more fun. really ALOT more fun
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
I will answer this question not for me but for the majority of people who can't buy/afford AP.
Pre release guns are meant to be in shop for euro when released in shop...
More items/guns to be bought with euro.
And sometimes the community (sorry to say this but we all know this is true) majority of people are still hackusating and 'crying' everytime they get killed, leading to a massive amount of reports...
See question 5 about the euro items.
also alot of people (including me) want a 'melee only' map, or some kind of option to create a room where u can choose 'melee only' & 'pistol only'
The death Valley map, lot's of players miss this map
Well as everyone is gonna say this, the disconnect problem... this was annoying and made playing less fun.
also the xigncode3 problem, I still can't play on my older pc, and trust me I have tried everything the FAQ xigncode3 says, ended every unnescesary process and it still said i have some kind of 3'd party program, I was already having a new pc and I can play on this one, but I'm sure there are still players out there that can't play the game because this error keeps ending the game.
8) Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
Yes (about forums) People should stop making the same kind of threads over and over again, like the 100 threads about the update that didn't come
Then the update came and 100 threads about people that were dissapointed.

ign: Retardian & lIKIl

I1992I

Rank 3
I1992I
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:08 am

wiNx. wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
Hello Aeria’s AVA Citizens

So as said in the titles, I’ll be giving away some AP next week.

The Reward
One or two forum users who have replied to this thread and gave their feedback will be chosen randomly to win the APs. The reward was going to be originally a 2000 AP given to 1 person as Subway Gift Cards or Ultimate Cards. But I will be trying to get ahold of another store which I heard could be selling the $10 IJJI GCoin cards. If I get my hands on those this weekend, then I’ll split the reward in two and the APs will be raffled to two of the participants so that each could be given 1000 APs.

This is not a contest.

How is this going to work?
All you have to do is to reply by responding to a few questions. I would like you to keep this thread clean and please, answer with all honesty and with a constructive attitude. I would like to write a ticket and add the link to this thread. My goal will be to get Aeria Games to read it and maybe this thread would help them learn things about what you guys want to see them improve... Things they probably are not aware of.

So this is mostly going to be a feedback thread. Should be kept clean and troll free if we want Aeria Games to take it seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the form. Simply reply back to this thread whenever you can and keep it feedback related. No commenting on others posts would be appreciated.

1) Forum Name:
2) In-Game Username:

You can also visit A compilation of many common errors and their solutions. Written by Ziggy

Each individual who takes a little of his time to reply to this thread and answers the questions will be contributing to the community in helping us all make AVA a better game.

Thank you in advance  

Finally. Really, Really, nice job Smile

I have waited until someone in this community adds constructive feedback in to this topic.
Yesterday i've talked with Azaius about the rants about the update.

He told me everything that gets rant on gets deleted. While i reply'd that none gives real constructive feedback and people only flame.

This is really a nice way of forming the community together and bring them on track again.

That's GameSage material.  

this, is what annoyed me too on forums lately. Said that in my feedback too.
good thing they gonna delete such threads

ign: Retardian & lIKIl

Tamaion

Rank 1
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:49 am
1) Forum Name: Tamaion
2) In-Game Username: Tamaiom
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? I enjoy it a lot, play it everyday when I can, my most favorite fps game
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? A lot of events, like 10k events and the anti-cheats now, i like it
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) Censors, every time I say something it goys cencored like 'I bought it -> I bough* **'
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? Uhm, I think more new euro shop weapons Razz like they wanted in this upgrade and also the lagg problem in co-ops, maybe would be nice to have only melee maps again
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) Anything else you want to share? (Optional) the lagging in co-ops, 2 days ago we lost round 24 in lockdown extreme because of lagg, (but yesterday we did complete Smile) and really thr censoring annoys me a lot.

But overall ava is very good game, very good maps too Smile

Grtz
Tamaion

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:56 am   Last edited by slimeyava on Dec 07, 2012 8:18 am. Edited 1 time in total
1) Forum Name: Onedink

2) In-Game Username: slimeyava

3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? Pretty well. The competitive match channel helps. Playing public games/CO-OP isnt really a goal or fun to me.

4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? Match channel being added.

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) AP only items, timed items, and hackers. I dislike the fact that there are weapons you can only buy with AP other than the AP capsules.

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? More euro guns, or things you buy with in-game cash. Less pay to play. Items that are cool for cash, but not better or only AP.

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) DC errors, AP only timed items in the new update, and uav hackers. DCing every game got annoying, but fixed. AP only items like FAL-Cannon or blackbear is terrible. Everyone hates this kind of thing. And then making them timed is the worst fail in ava history. Uav hackers are rampant and keep getting banned, but annoying that the hackers keep getting updated as fast as the anti-cheat... public hacks too.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:09 am
1) Forum Name: XiaoJyun

2) In-Game Username: XiaoJyun (among others)

Its nice that DC issue is fixed, however, lack of euro content

dunno if this appeared after merge, but the different crosshair options (could use more) since the third one is a must-have for colorblind people

Pay2win element, The Euro Armours are overpriced and should come in permanent version with very low maintenance cost, same for pistols like glock/berreta. Also Pumpkin grenade needs to go. Also dislike člow ammount of customization (cosmetics only)

permanent armours and pistols, AVA sports, more guns from KAVA (for Euros also, not like how this update went)

Ofcourse, the DC issue was huge, while I usualy spent many hours a day in AVA, that made it unplayable, since many games were just wasting time due to disconnects

Yes, chage to kicking system needs to happen as its abused too much currently, have a bad game, kicked, have aa good game, kicked for hacking. Have no clue on how to make it better.
And co-op should be easier....

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!