oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:35 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
FruutelIa wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
͡ ͜ʖ ͡) I win  
You have a weird nose.  

Feedback Only. :]
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: 2000 AP Giveway - Give your constructive Feedback & Win

Feedback Only. Keep it clean.
1) Forum Name:
trainer772
2) In-Game Username:
Trainer772
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?
*eow.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?
PAUL*AAAARK
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
PAUL*AAAAARK GOOOONE. And *K3 spray guns. Neither can be helped.
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
http://www.aeriaga*es.com/foru*s/en/viewtopic.php?t=1589325
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
no.
Cool Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
Opting out of AP prize.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:36 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
͡ ͜ʖ ͡) I win  
You have a weird nose.  

Feedback Only.  
How is his post any different than mine >_> Oh well, I go leave now cuz I left feedback.

ImTherapist

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:38 pm

2000 AP giveaway

My answers to the questions
My forum name is ImTherapist, it could possibly be both ways (you'll never know). In-Game name is also ImTherapist. I've been enjoying a lot, I play all day every day 24/7, actually like for 2 hours everyday. I found to love Trainer772 and sh3llshock because they talk to the public and are funny and nice. I dislike how the AK200 is TIMED and also [u]999AP[u]. Another thing i dislike would be how I can't update my AVA right now but Trainer772 told me how to. Smile And there's also how the letter "M" is censored and how the DM is too OP. In the future, a lot of people would probably want to see AVA Sports, which seems like so much fun, a modus nerf, something like IJJI clan page where it's all organized. Some technical issues in the past three months would be D/C's in almost every single game, but in the new update it's fixed, so that's good. And they need a better anti hack because there are so many unrealbot users that aimbot, opk, have the invincibility hack thingy, etc. They need to block all hacks!!!!
Anything extra: im bad at writing.

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:21 pm
1) Forum Name: Look on the left of this post pl0x

2) In-Game Username: I got like 2 accounts so which one do you want?

Its not an bad game actually even though Aeria is kind of lazy on updating the game

better servers and future improvement

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
I dislike how Aeria nerf almost every good weapons that is not powered by AP

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
More euro permanent pistol and euro permanent melee with pistol/melee only maps

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
I just got back to being able to play A.v.A so I don't really know anything about it except the "M" key issue

I hope this helps Smile

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:26 pm   Last edited by AgnosticM4 on Dec 10, 2012 11:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1) Forum Name:
AgnosticM4

2) In-Game Username:
AgonistiK

The total value of my time spent playing AvA is high. I enjoyed it quite well. The marginal value has suddenly spiked down since 3 months ago.

The "free" events and promise of a non-P2W/P2E game and a more intelligent and stricter crew of GM's.

If you didn't note the satirical tone for the last question...
In essence what I, as do many players expect, are the above. Not what we have received as of thus far. Yeah, it also doesn't cut it when dead games such as Soldier Front get better events than we do.
Pre-release -> timed weapons from now on is a no no.

A good blend of free and pay2obtain, reliably updated content. We do not want content that leans towards spending real money to fully enjoy the update. There should be an equal amount of enjoyment for both the p2p and f2p players. P2P should just add on to what f2p players enjoy (ex- AP cap guns, experience, gear that isn't overpowered).

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they?
Not applicable.

Additional comments:
AvA had so much potential to be as popular here as in countries such as Korea, Japan and Taiwan; however it appears that Aeria has taken it to the P2W route. This is a turn-off for gamers. Word of advice: learn from WarGaming. They produce far more regular patches and larger ones in the time it takes Aeria to do a single patch. Moreover they do it flawlessly and listen to the player community. I wouldn't be surprised if they made far more revenue and profit than Aeria did with all their games.

KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:27 pm

1) Forum Name: [b]KonTrolled
2) In-Game Username: uNiKorNTroll
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? It's good, I'm not having issues
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? The service they have provided
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) Change a few bugs, patch hacks every week, maybe euro guns?
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? No more OP weapons
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) Frequent DCs - Not a problem anymore Frequent Lag Spikes
Cool Anything else you want to share? (Optional) Noii [/b]

uNiKorNTroll-1.950 SD- Tecknique Me

beast00mode

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:09 am
1)Forum Name: beast00mode
2) Ign:beast0mode
3)How are you enjoying ava so far: My favourite game but.not.lately
4)What I love after the merge:freedom weapons, fixed hax
5) what I dislike: no updates on monthly basis, terrible updates.
6)what I want to see: I want more maps more competitiveness.
7)Problems in last three.months:disconnects ,much more lag
Anything else u want to share: I love u ace <333

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:28 am

1) Forum Name: JayAreEmCeeJR
2) In-Game Username: MaminhasPT
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far? It's all right. Can't complain.
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? Events.
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) Server related problems and other common problems.
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? I'd like more maps for certain game modes and less re-skinned weapons.
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) Been experiencing the disconnection issue and connection problems due to the servers.

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedDec 07, 2012 12:30 am
1 CurvedScissors
2 WaRFiX3
3 Stealing, cough cough
4 Moar hax
5 New AC
6 Less whining
7 AVA
Extra: How am I supposed to steal, if I cant type words with m?