oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:58 pm   Last edited by oSkOrpion on Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am. Edited 6 times in total

2000 AP Giveway - Give your constructive Feedback & Win

CONGRATS TO Spacefire11. 2000AP [No Giveaway at this moment]
Hello Aeria’s AVA Citizens

So as said in the titles, I’ll be giving away some AP next week. [I might turn this into a weekly AP giveway. Will be confirmed if its a yes.]

The Reward
One or two forum users who have replied to this thread and gave their feedback will be chosen randomly to win the APs. The reward was going to be originally a 2000 AP given to 1 person as Subway Gift Cards or Ultimate Cards. But I will be trying to get ahold of another store which I heard could be selling the $10 IJJI GCoin cards. If I get my hands on those this weekend, then I’ll split the reward in two and the APs will be raffled to two of the participants so that each could be given 1000 APs.

This is not a contest.

How is this going to work?
All you have to do is to reply by responding to a few questions. I would like you to keep this thread clean and please, answer with all honesty and with a constructive attitude. I would like to write a ticket and add the link to this thread. My goal will be to get Aeria Games to read it and maybe this thread would help them learn things about what you guys want to see them improve... Things they probably are not aware of.

So this is mostly going to be a feedback thread. Should be kept clean and troll free if we want Aeria Games to take it seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the form. Simply reply back to this thread whenever you can and keep it feedback related. No commenting on others posts would be appreciated.

1) Forum Name:
2) In-Game Username:
3) How are you enjoying AVA so far?
4) What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged?
5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)
6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)
Cool Anything else you want to share? (Optional)

You can also visit A compilation of many common errors and their solutions. Written by Ziggy

Each individual who takes a little of his time to reply to this thread and answers the questions will be contributing to the community in helping us all make AVA a better game.

Thank you in advance
Advertisement

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:02 pm
whatacreatur
WhataCreatur
tis good
freedum
Nerf Modus plis
Groza, Euro Caps, Gcoin caps, Ginny
Nope, dcs dont bother me

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:03 pm
1) <------
2) Which one Surprised
3) It's great unless you don't feel like spending money on it.
4) The forums are much better organized than ijji's
5) Gamebreaking glitches, eg. Ghost, noregs, curving bullets
6) OTS Groza
7) DC
You just decided to give away 2k AP?

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:17 pm   Last edited by xAtomicEgg on Dec 09, 2012 12:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1) Forum Name:

xAtomicEgg

2) In-Game Username:

AtomicEgg

For the most part, yes I am enjoying the game greatly, as this has been my main game since its launch.
They fixed the DC Issue, euro hackers are gone, hackers have been minimized to nearly 0% since Xigncode's launch.

I have met awesome new people in this community (Ziggy, iRobbing, LaxBrah, Kirsi, Miz, PandaPower, Suchi, Squichy, iGold, Skorp) that I didnt know of back during IJJI.

5) What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates)

How they made the AK-200 AP only, Nerf the Desmodus (PLEASE DO), more permanent sidearms, consistent updates.

6) In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future?

The OTS-14 Groza, an Efficient Trading System, custom weapon skins available to purchase (hint: paint section of the weapon customization), more Weapons.

7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words)

constant game disconnects, of which interrupted game play severely.
Euro hackers, MPGH hackers as well.

8.) Anything else you want to share? (Optional)
Can I share love? :3

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:23 pm
1)Forum Name: sofunmate2
2)In-Game Username: evisin
3)How are you enjoying AVA so far? It's alright. Not as bad as when I first started playing. It has improved(the anti-cheat mostly.)
4)What did you find yourself to love most about AVA since we have merged? I don't know the old AVA(ijji-wise) but what I like about AVA overall is that it's a f2p game with good graphics/content. I'm not saying the latest content patch was good but overall, it's a good game.
5)What do you dislike most about AVA? (Things that should be looked into in the next updates) Needs to catch up with KAVA a little bit faster and maybe have better ways of gaining euros. Being a f2p player, it can be annoying going against full 09 players and using euro shop armour can ruin someone's euro count. Recently, I mainly disliked that AK200 was an timed AP gun instead of a euro shop gun everyone expected.
6)In your opinion, what are the things that you think most AVA gamers want to see added to the game in the future? Any new guns(shop/cap), most notably the Groza, new maps including the snow versions of current maps, more characters, and most importantly euro shop 09 armour. I doubt euro shop 09 armour would come to our version because that's a big part of Aeria's income. Oh, and a permanent berreta in the euro shop
7)In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) There was the DC problem but I haven't dealt with it recently. Also after the latest patch, my AVA loads up slower than usual and I had a slight ping increase.
Anything else you want to share? I hope that there will be more patches soon. After missing out after 2 months, the latest patch didn't quite cut it. We expected one thing but only got a little.

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:26 pm   Last edited by boxofshnerples on Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1. boxofshnerples
2. Suuuuushi, SoogieChoi
3. My enjoyment is waning every month since 2011.
4. Loss of GM_Devilito, good events.
5. Lack of a South American server(mind you, even the Latin players want this), lack of a decent content update since the merge, and the general influx of hackers since the merge.
6. I think many players would love to see this version of AVA catching up to its Japanese and Korean "brothers".
7. letter m being censored(although that can be quickly fixed), disconnect issues(i haven't been disconnecting since the patch though).

My 2 cents: The game needs major content updates. I and many others have addressed the issue that we do not yet even have the most basic commodities such as Default weapon mods, more medals, permanent armors/pistols, and several outdated weapons and maps. We also need honesty from the moderators. "Dat patch" thread is a good example. We expected a major content update(at least like 5 euroshop weapons, 2 maps, and etc) but in the end what non-ap players got were 2 maps and the hk mjollnir, which is outdated anyways. Yes, we get the idea that you don't decide on the updates, but at least act like you care.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:27 pm
1) Forum Name: FrutellIa
2) In-Game Username: Kirsi
Meh. Been better.
Well, for one, GMs who actually talk to us. Except those GMs are gone. Oh well.
Bad updates, bad servers, terrible community, ridiculous censor, modus, la la la.
Some sort of stable server, non P2W content, better events, MODUS NERF. 09 for euros, our previous clan page, rankings, so on so forth. Oh, and name change.
7) In the last three months, have you been experiencing any IN-GAME technical issues related to AVA that are still preventing you from enjoying the game fully and what are they? (Describe the issues in your own words) DCs. Herpa derpa. HERPA DERPA.
Anything extra: I'm done with this game. :3

clarity13

Rank 0
clarity13
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:32 pm
1) Forum Name: clarity13
2) In-Game Username: clarity13
Its okay.
The anti-cheat which they should keep updating on a regular basis.
AP guns and hackers.
Demo maps, guns, nerfs, updating of anti-cheat.
Not so far.

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:33 pm
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I win

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:35 pm
MrProPoo wrote:
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I win