Author Message

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:35 pm   Last edited by USF_Droid on Dec 13, 2012 12:18 am. Edited 17 times in total

Droid's Trade Shop

Guns for trade:
Alcad M4 - Successfully sent to Snypadude
Dragon M4
Gold Desp
Engraving AK
Reaper AK
Alcad AK


Looking for:
Skull M4
Flame M4
Cutie M4
Platinum M4


Or I can trade a gun for 4000 AP worth of gifts.

xfire: kirillfrill


Proof of legitimacy:
Advertisement

snypadude

Rank 0
Joined
28 Oct 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:59 am

Re: Droid's Trade Shop

USF_Droid wrote:
Guns for trade:
Reaper AK
Alcad AK
Dragon M4
War AK
Gold Desp
Horror Tar
Gold Uzi
Big Croc MG
Black M110
Thunder K2
Black Unicorn M4


Looking for:
Skull M4
Flame M4
Platinum
Camo M4

Or I can trade a gun for 4000 AP worth of gifts.





xfire: kirillfrill  



Interested in the alcad m4, added you,

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Droid's Trade Shop

snypadude wrote:
USF_Droid wrote:
Guns for trade:
Reaper AK
Alcad AK
Dragon M4
War AK
Gold Desp
Horror Tar
Gold Uzi
Big Croc MG
Black M110
Thunder K2
Black Unicorn M4


Looking for:
Skull M4
Flame M4
Platinum
Camo M4

Or I can trade a gun for 4000 AP worth of gifts.





xfire: kirillfrill  



Interested in the alcad m4, added you,  


alright im on xfire

xFire: kirillfrill

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:23 pm
Completed first trade! posted proof! guns are still up for trade Wink

xFire: kirillfrill

ricky_88

Rank 0
Joined
12 Dec 2010
Posts
175
Location
Atlanta United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:25 pm
i have platinum for trade do u have xmas guns?

snypadude

Rank 0
Joined
28 Oct 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:36 pm
USF_Droid wrote:
Completed first trade! posted proof! guns are still up for trade Wink  


I approve this guy Smile +1 received my am4 Very Happy

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:36 pm
snypadude wrote:
USF_Droid wrote:
Completed first trade! posted proof! guns are still up for trade Wink  


I approve this guy Smile +1 received my am4 Very Happy  


thanks for posting! Smile

xFire: kirillfrill

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
86
Location
United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:19 am
updated added some new guns

xFire: kirillfrill

justinwang1995

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jul 2012
Posts
47
Location
France
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:31 am   Last edited by justinwang1995 on Dec 13, 2012 3:13 am. Edited 2 times in total
I currently still have cutie m4 flame m4 and plat m4.
Im looking for gifts and I am a trusted seller and i have plenty of vouchers. Heres a link to my shop http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1826555

Cambo.

Rank 0
Cambo.
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
135
Location
California United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:11 am
sup Droid you still interested in my Flame M4A1?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: