Dmetax

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Rankings payout

When do we get our rewards from this event?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedDec 17, 2012 8:34 pm
In the other thread titled "Event cards and items" GMMochi said that the rewards will be distributed by the end of today.

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedDec 17, 2012 8:44 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
In the other thread titled "Event cards and items" GMMochi said that the rewards will be distributed by the end of today.  

Hey Mia. It's me, Univarsity! Smile

BTW, I was #5 in the Rosa event before it ended. I received a free Roast Chicken from Aeria. I hope they don't think that I'm going to be satisfied with that as a reward instead of my actual card they promised.

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:25 pm
swim_a_holic wrote:
Mia.Skye wrote:

BTW, I was #5 in the Rosa event before it ended. I received a free Roast Chicken from Aeria. I hope they don't think that I'm going to be satisfied with that as a reward instead of my actual card they promised.  

I got a Roast Chicken too. I was #80 or a little lower.

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:35 pm
I never got to check my final ranking. I had beaten Rosa 51 times, and I never received a chicken. Am I not in top 100 or something? Sad

And hey Univarsity Smile

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:39 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
I never got to check my final ranking. I had beaten Rosa 51 times, and I never received a chicken. Am I not in top 100 or something? Sad

And hey Univarsity Smile  

They were supposed to send us prizes for the top roughly 2000 players in the Rosa event. And defeating her 51 times, you should have been in at LEAST the top 200.

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:45 pm
I know, but I want Patricia T_T

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 17, 2012 10:19 pm
bakachanx wrote:
swim_a_holic wrote:
Mia.Skye wrote:

The Roast Chicken was a little extra gift for those who used Event Rescue on Sunday. Smile

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedDec 17, 2012 10:23 pm
GMMochi wrote:
bakachanx wrote:
swim_a_holic wrote:
Mia.Skye wrote:

The Roast Chicken was a little extra gift for those who used Event Rescue on Sunday. Smile  

Ok awesome. I thought that you guys forgot about us and just sent us some chicken instead :p

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedDec 17, 2012 11:19 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
I know, but I want Patricia T_T  

You were in the top 100, cause I only beat her 41 times, and i was in the 80s.