RONthedevil

Rank 0
RONthedevil
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:20 am
RephinEX wrote:
RONthedevil wrote:
GMMochi wrote:
Make sure you're only questing in your most current quest. If you've finished the story line, please repeat Chapter 7, Act 2, Episode 3! Best of luck!  

In the game news thing it says "If you have completed all the quests , she will only spawn in chapter 3 of the last episode" , at 1st i thought it meant chapter 3 act 2 episode 3 but now im thinking that the "chapter" and "episode" parts got mixed up in the news? lol

O and considering that each lvl her hp increases by 1k so by lv50 it should be around 50k+ i guess which means u'll need atleast a few of those attack refills to kill it unless u have those new cards i guess.  

Oh no, it's far worse than 50k at level 50. I'm Eclipse, the guy currently at 2nd place on the Rosa hunt, and her HP exceeded 50k before level 40.

I'm currently at 60 wins, and her level 61 version has 210000HP. It scales up quite a bit.

(Yes, I'm tapping out now.)  

o wow , well i just read a thread about the new update where our stam/attack/def restores at 1 point per 3 min so basically its impossible to kill rosa after lv20 i guess let alone 50 times unless u spend tons of $$ on refills and event cards.

And with us getting the better rewards every 10 kills only doesnt make this event worthwhile.

o btw how much dmg do u do each brawl? that high hp means only a bunch of event cards or tons of refills would be able to kill it lol.
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:08 am
For me, approaching the level 40-50 mark, I had to start doing two brawls to kill her. At first I just switched my crew around just to do the 1000 or so HP that remained, but as I got closer to 50 I had to start using half ATK filling potions to get her.

I forget how much damage I did every time I swung, but the last few times it was over 100k damage. Before hitting 50 I was doing around 70-80k. I can attest that to having four Sashas before the event due to a lucky (?) 11-draft before the event even started, giving me a huge head start with damage multipliers.

With the changes in ATK regen, this event is only going to get harder. It was fine before when I was waiting to kill the little bit of HP that remained after a swing, but now that I have to wait three times as long, no way in Hard would I do what I did when the event started.

Approaching 60 I had to start using full force twice in order to bring her down. With the changes to the ATK regen I'm definitely stopping where I'm at. It's not worth the effort.

egbass24

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:19 pm
When do we get the pirate for our current ranking for the event.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedDec 08, 2012 6:45 pm
They should put it to 1 Atk per minute for the event, because it blows.

akajame

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:51 pm
When does this event end? The event and news pages ingame don't seem to specify.

The whole thing is kinda silly. Since it started I've been trying to log on 5-10 times a day to spend my Stam...but I've only encountered Rosa 8 times total. I had exactly zero encounters the first day (even while some people already had 50, lol). I had already completed all three stories, so I've been stuck doing the the Chapter 7 missions that drain my stamina pretty fast. Now with the change to the regen rates, it's an even bigger pain.

I don't expect to be able to compete with players willing to spend lots of money on card packs and potions...I'm fine with that. But with the terrible encounter rate I may not even make it to a dozen victories, which seems really skewed IMO. The battles I have fought so far aren't even a challenge. I put together a low-cost party of 1* units and one-shot all the fights so far.

On the plus side, at only 8 victories I'm ranked 550th and have a chance at a Siris or Linda card...lol, so I guess not many people are playing?

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 09, 2012 2:46 am
In the Japanese Ver. of Pirate Maidens, their Buccaneer Rosa event ran for a week (2012/6/28 - 7/5)

I'm really hoping that the developers here gives us more time to complete this event, considering that Japan didn't have a change in regen rate.

ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:00 am
im also plannin g to quit this event can't even kill her at lvl 16 since i only got 1 try and my regen rate last longer then she stays

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:13 pm
Clearly, the change in regen rate has made this event more fun for everyone!

/sarcasm

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:36 am
To those that are wondering, the Bucanneer Rosa event will end this Sunday, was mentioned in the Facebook page of PM.

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:06 pm
They need to work on their communication. Monster Paradise suffered the same problem.