Author Message

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
28
Location
Australia
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Rosa Event

Anyone got an idea when the event ends? Also is Rosa encounter rate random or set? Because she seems difficult to find, 700 STA and only got her once.
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
Joined
19 Jun 2011
Posts
927
Location
Somewhere United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:14 pm
I reckon that it's a lower rate for people who have completed the story-line, i finished all 3 already and found her twice after 1k+ stamina. While my sister who is completely new to the game found her 14 times in under 400 stamina.

Do a story you haven't finished yet for a higher rate.

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
28
Location
Australia
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:27 pm
Hmm, then I'm assuming it's more difficult for stronger levels since they have a higher potential stamina than weaker ones. Only a speculation since I haven't completed any stories yet. (´・ω・`)

alkusanagi

Rank 0
Joined
30 Nov 2012
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 6:09 pm
I'm just wondering how the heck someone has already beaten her 50 times...

Smiley665

Rank 0
Joined
18 Mar 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:22 pm
alkusanagi wrote:
I'm just wondering how the heck someone has already beaten her 50 times...  


odds are they bought a bunch of tonics and sat there for an hour

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
Joined
13 Aug 2012
Posts
152
Location
United States
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:03 pm
Make sure you're only questing in your most current quest. If you've finished the story line, please repeat Chapter 7, Act 2, Episode 3! Best of luck!

RONthedevil

Rank 0
RONthedevil
Joined
29 Aug 2008
Posts
5
Location
India
PostedDec 07, 2012 5:32 am
GMMochi wrote:
Make sure you're only questing in your most current quest. If you've finished the story line, please repeat Chapter 7, Act 2, Episode 3! Best of luck!  


In the game news thing it says "If you have completed all the quests , she will only spawn in chapter 3 of the last episode" , at 1st i thought it meant chapter 3 act 2 episode 3 but now im thinking that the "chapter" and "episode" parts got mixed up in the news? lol

O and considering that each lvl her hp increases by 1k so by lv50 it should be around 50k+ i guess which means u'll need atleast a few of those attack refills to kill it unless u have those new cards i guess.

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
Joined
05 Dec 2012
Posts
81
Location
United States
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:19 am
RONthedevil wrote:
GMMochi wrote:
Make sure you're only questing in your most current quest. If you've finished the story line, please repeat Chapter 7, Act 2, Episode 3! Best of luck!  


In the game news thing it says "If you have completed all the quests , she will only spawn in chapter 3 of the last episode" , at 1st i thought it meant chapter 3 act 2 episode 3 but now im thinking that the "chapter" and "episode" parts got mixed up in the news? lol

O and considering that each lvl her hp increases by 1k so by lv50 it should be around 50k+ i guess which means u'll need atleast a few of those attack refills to kill it unless u have those new cards i guess.  


Oh no, it's far worse than 50k at level 50. I'm Eclipse, the guy currently at 2nd place on the Rosa hunt, and her HP exceeded 50k before level 40.

I'm currently at 60 wins, and her level 61 version has 210000HP. It scales up quite a bit.

(Yes, I'm tapping out now.)

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
Joined
24 Nov 2012
Posts
28
Location
Australia
PostedDec 07, 2012 7:58 am
WHOAH, THAT IS INSANE, LOL.
Better have Kraken Draughts prepared, haha.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
Joined
24 Apr 2008
Posts
73
Location
Van Nuys United States
PostedDec 08, 2012 3:04 am
Should have added features to have friends and Guild members to fight her off when you can't finish the job alone. Co'z that 60k HP thing is completely impossible for people like me who doesn't have money everytime to spend on Tonics and stuffs.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: