kensclark15

Rank 0
kensclark15
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Low FPS on Shaiya with a good computer?

I've tried every single guide out there to increase the FPS in Shaiya. Also if I turn the graphics detail down my FPS still stays at 20. I should be able to play this game on high with my system specs:

AMD Athlon II x2 3.0ghz
8 GB DDR3 RAM
Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5

I can play games like Left 4 Dead 2, and some modern games on high which are a lot more complicated graphics wise than Shaiya and I get over 80 FPS.

I've upgraded all my drivers and have done everything I can to fix this. I have a new installation of Windows 7 I did about 3 months ago so there should be no junk on my computer. I also deleted my Temp folder and changed a few registry keys to boost my computer's performance but nothing helps.
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:33 pm
your system has bottlenecks, but it shouldn't cause that framedrop.

Since you said that you could run L4D2 simply, then there is only one thing which can cause this ; your internet connection.

Shaiya relies mainly on your connection speed. If the traffic isn't fast enough, then the fps can drop simply.

signature of xybolt

kensclark15

Rank 0
kensclark15
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:47 pm
xybolt wrote:
your system has bottlenecks, but it shouldn't cause that framedrop.

Since you said that you could run L4D2 simply, then there is only one thing which can cause this ; your internet connection.

Shaiya relies mainly on your connection speed. If the traffic isn't fast enough, then the fps can drop simply.  

I know that my CPU bottlenecks the graphics card. This Christmas I will be getting an AMD FX 6 core CPU. That will fix the bottleneck. Also, my internet speed is 15 mbps down and 17 mbps up. My ping is 30. I should have no problem running it.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:00 pm
It AGE servers, cause this is problems there first came after the server merge.
Before I could even do boss room PvP with all grafics turned on no lag or nothing.
After merged I got lag with all grafics on just in canta PvP.

So no matter what people say this is related to AGEs servers.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 08, 2012 7:34 am
ChainedOne wrote:
So no matter what people say this is related to AGEs servers.  

more especially at the ISP which provides their services to aeria games. It would be easier if they change from ISP but probably it isn't ....

signature of xybolt